Mitsuba no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Here Is The Center Of The Backwater

Dex-chan lover
Bro why were guards scared she literally did what she was told to do. Like what were they expecting I mean maybe they thought she would say no which I mean is a common trope but like their in universe she wasn’t acting creepy or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I've updated that page. It should be fresh (さわやか) scent.
Oh, she's commenting on a refreshing scent. But I still don't know what the original line was. And I'm sensing you don't speak English as a first language, since all the dialogue reads funny. It's like listening to 10,000 nights. except in written form. It's a little hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
This is turning out quite well, can't wait to see where it goes. I hope you can continue your practice with translation, after all practice makes perfect lol.

Dex-chan lover
The more she mentions it, the more I get curious about Dr. Megaloma. How the hell did she come across the method to revive Mitsuba and why hasn't she fully disclosed it yet?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! The girl who ate the death god manga when?
(・∀・)

Dex-chan lover
Bro why were guards scared she literally did what she was told to do. Like what were they expecting I mean maybe they thought she would say no which I mean is a common trope but like their in universe she wasn’t acting creepy or anything.
I don't think they were actually scared, just startled at how fervently she tore it up and stomped on it. I think how it was meant to come across imo

Dex-chan lover
Although now that I think about it, isn't girl who ate death god have extremely similar premise to this?
https://mangadex.org/title/12e28a8a...houjo-wa-shikkoku-no-tsurugi-wo-mune-ni-idaku

Same author?
I haven't read "The Girl Who Ate a Death God", but I've read "Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade", and indeed, from the summary, the premises seem similar. I also saw a review in NovelUpdates who have read both saying the same thing. These have different authors, but I wouldn't be surprised if the latter was inspired by the former (seeing NovelUpdates' pages, 2012 VS 2017, respectively).

Users who are viewing this thread