Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 7 - Miyu-chan Will Always Be Your Friend

Double-page supporter
You'd think someone in class would look at least look a little rattled. If they killed the real Miyu and then she seemingly came back alive I cant see them not questioning things heavily. Maybe even considering the occult
yeah, like realistically they are a bunch of kids, I'd be fucking rattled if somebody I thought I killed shows up in school suddenly.

There's several ways this story can go, but I have a feeling it's going to take the least interesting route of making MC the killer who doesn't remember because it's buried with his "real" personality.

Dex-chan lover
The point was that distance wasn't a reason to rule anyone out. The distance was more or less a negligible factor for anyone who would've wanted to kill her.
people like that would probably have a rage-hate boner, and so far R Miyu hasn't done something despicable or anything stand out. R Miyu probably doesn't stay at her ex-school for too long because she moved out to a new region. my thought is the FK Miyu trying to confess to R Miyu but got rejected. the FK Miyu after hearing that she was rejected frustrated,sad, anger mixed into one feeling without hesitant push the R Miyu

Dex-chan lover
Lolz MC-kun, I had my doubts about you but I have now lost all respect for your character. Off Brand Miyu will now be the sole carrier of this story for me.

I find him still considering his character change to be "fake" kinda weird. If you are influenced by something/someone in your formative years and change your system of values, that is not "fake", that is a new "real you" now.

The plot thickens.

And my
Erased
senses are tingling. I put my bet on the homeroom teacher.
Reminds me of this quote I read about "internet personas" and how they reflect your actual personality: If 95% of the actions you undertake in your life are not under your "real" personality, then what you're thinking of as your real personality is probably the fake one.

New theory:

The main character is the murderer. "The real Miyu in his heart" was something he wanted to get rid of, so he decided the only way to go back to normal was to kill her. He killed her during the 5:00 meeting and broke his arm in the process. Then he used the bully as an alibi. He knew the bully was struggling financially and trying to exploit people for money, so he'd be easy to control. The main character established himself as the bully's "wallet" in the months leading up to the murder so nobody would question it. The main character lied about the bully breaking his arm, which the bully assumed was just the main character trying to get him expelled or something (and was probably the last straw that made him so pissed at the MC in the present). As planned, nobody believed the bully and he was willing to grudgingly let the situation slide as long as enough money was thrown at him.

Either the main character blocked out the memory or his upbeat personality is artificial to the point where he lies in his internal monologues.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, everyone have issues here don't they?
New theory:

The main character is the murderer. "The real Miyu in his heart" was something he wanted to get rid of, so he decided the only way to go back to normal was to kill her. He killed her during the 5:00 meeting and broke his arm in the process. Then he used the bully as an alibi. He knew the bully was struggling financially and trying to exploit people for money, so he'd be easy to control. The main character established himself as the bully's "wallet" in the months leading up to the murder so nobody would question it. The main character lied about the bully breaking his arm, which the bully assumed was just the main character trying to get him expelled or something (and was probably the last straw that made him so pissed at the MC in the present). As planned, nobody believed the bully and he was willing to grudgingly let the situation slide as long as enough money was thrown at him.

Either the main character blocked out the memory or his upbeat personality is artificial to the point where he lies in his internal monologues.
That.....god, that'd be a shocking twist to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread