Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Is that a naginata you're carrying? That's cool.
Right? It's a rare weapon to see in these fantasy stories, too. Spears in are very underrepresented in the first place - I guess swords have a much stronger sense of heroic romance to them.
And it's another set of mysterious characters with unclear goals involving the MC. The story is getting thick with these secrets.

Right? It's a rare weapon to see in these fantasy stories, too. Spears in are very underrepresented in the first place - I guess swords have a much stronger sense of heroic romance to them.
And it's another set of mysterious characters with unclear goals involving the MC. The story is getting thick with these secrets.
any "medium range" weapon are under appreciated on most media tbh.
polearms including spear rarely seen on fantasy setting especially when it involved foe that bigger than human size and yet most of the times oversize sword that are 2 times bigger than the user are used instead of polearms.

Dex-chan lover
Unknown Rare sounds pretty awesome too, or Ultimate Rare.

Gotta feel bad for Lucelia, please discipline her gently since she gets all her mana sucked out. In the web novel (at least in the 200 something chapters I think I've read) the MC does not get to explore Sylphie's or Lucelia's worlds, so it'll be nice to see the MC get to know them more in the manga.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is useless because she gets tortured trained on the card world?
Her magic power gets constantly drained by her card, so unlike Sylphy she comes out at 0 power and needs to eat before she gets useful.

Dex-chan lover
In the novels, it takes a LOOOOOOONG time for the servants to be introduced to humans. The manga changed the story significantly here.
Also the 3 girls originally appeared the first time much later, in an event for newbie adventurers to find parties, so MC goes through some different parties, including them. They like his resourcefulness and start acting with him.
It takes a loooooooong time, after they are already acquainted and everything that MC has to call the servants, so the girls learn about them (and start worshiping them as goddesses because they are too cute.)

Also, they are all rich girls who got all their stuff from their parents, so yeah, they look strong, but it's mostly thanks to the strong equipment and magic/servants that they were able to buy.

Of course, he never revealed them to anyone else, so the adventurer's guild doesn't know anything either, and it's a secret between him and the girls pretty much.

Dex-chan lover
In the novels, it takes a LOOOOOOONG time for the servants to be introduced to humans. The manga changed the story significantly here.
Also the 3 girls originally appeared the first time much later, in an event for newbie adventurers to find parties, so MC goes through some different parties, including them. They like his resourcefulness and start acting with him.
It takes a loooooooong time, after they are already acquainted and everything that MC has to call the servants, so the girls learn about them (and start worshiping them as goddesses because they are too cute.)

Also, they are all rich girls who got all their stuff from their parents, so yeah, they look strong, but it's mostly thanks to the strong equipment and magic/servants that they were able to buy.

Of course, he never revealed them to anyone else, so the adventurer's guild doesn't know anything either, and it's a secret between him and the girls pretty much.
What about the two guild ladies? What will they do now that they know he's carry a UR?

Dex-chan lover
What about the two guild ladies? What will they do now that they know he's carry a UR?
The main guild lady is just a generic named character.
The cat woman does not exist in the novels.

That strange party with the masked people does not exist, the weapon store owner is just a generic unnamed character, no name, no personality, just there to sell stuff.
No plot behind Silphy: She appears as a little girl, no background story, she only attacks using MP consuming attacks, which leads MC to do most of the job to save on magic stones. That thing with appearing in her world and so on? That's doesn't exist (Maybe exist much later on in the story)

No plot of Lucelia not being level reset and all that plot with Demon King and so on, the novel has her appearing instantly as a loli, and she is condescending from the start, nothing much of this "karma" that she has suffered in the last and this chapter.
Although there is a plot regarding Demons, as they fight a Demon Baron later, and since Lucelia is a Viscount, she would be stronger, although her level is reset, so she is weaker. So there should be some plot about demons doing something in secret.
Here is an older post of mine with a bit more info: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ku-eiyuutan-vol-3-ch-21.1624065/post-20439264

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Lucelia efficiency just that bad...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes the party battle arc feel worse.
If MC didn't summon them together Luci wouldn't have gone all stupid and self destructed.
Could even have got something to free herself from the cursed bush, as I think the summons can bring stuff over.
It was a weird way to stray form the novel.

Dex-chan lover
So how long does it take him to realize it's entirely his fault that she's always at 0 power because of what the card does to her when he sends her back?
I wouldn't say it's entirely his fault.

Since Summoned Beings returned to their Cards to recover, and also they can't be summoned outside the dungeon.

So, MC has to return her inside the Card either way whether he wants or not before exiting the dungeon.

Plus, i doubt MC would figure out that the world inside Luceria's card contains a Magic Draining Tree unless she informs him about it.
MC probably thinks that her card world is similar to what's it's like for Sylphy's card world.

Users who are viewing this thread