Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Only UR? Watch her turn out to be USSR. A true comrade!
Communist_Bugs_Bunny_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, except that Raccoon/Tanuki-eared Silver-haired character, everyone from Chapter 1 color image has debuted
That's no tanuki/racoon ears, those are Demon Horns.
He is a demon.
Yes, a HE joins the cast as a servant.

Dex-chan lover
The main guild lady is just a generic named character.
The cat woman does not exist in the novels.

That strange party with the masked people does not exist, the weapon store owner is just a generic unnamed character, no name, no personality, just there to sell stuff.
No plot behind Silphy: She appears as a little girl, no background story, she only attacks using MP consuming attacks, which leads MC to do most of the job to save on magic stones. That thing with appearing in her world and so on? That's doesn't exist (Maybe exist much later on in the story)

No plot of Lucelia not being level reset and all that plot with Demon King and so on, the novel has her appearing instantly as a loli, and she is condescending from the start, nothing much of this "karma" that she has suffered in the last and this chapter.
Although there is a plot regarding Demons, as they fight a Demon Baron later, and since Lucelia is a Viscount, she would be stronger, although her level is reset, so she is weaker. So there should be some plot about demons doing something in secret.
Here is an older post of mine with a bit more info: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ku-eiyuutan-vol-3-ch-21.1624065/post-20439264
It sounds like theyve revamped the entire story for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
No. Return back to the chapters where she was grown up, she mentions she was grabbed by this demonic tree that immobilizes other demons and basically sucks up their mana while she was flying.
Yeah, this. I also recall that, in her inner monologue, she mentions that this is normally fatal to most demons, as once their magic is sucked dry, they perish. But she has some special immortality whammy that keeps her from dying, even if she has all of her power taken away from her.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like theyve revamped the entire story for the manga.
Or it was Revamped in the Light Novel.

It's not clear which adaptation of Novel (aka., Web Novel or Light Novel) is @ssj4maiko talking about.

We would know when the Anime starts airing next month, as it would be more based on the Light Novel.

Dex-chan lover
The main guild lady is just a generic named character.
The cat woman does not exist in the novels.

That strange party with the masked people does not exist, the weapon store owner is just a generic unnamed character, no name, no personality, just there to sell stuff.
No plot behind Silphy: She appears as a little girl, no background story, she only attacks using MP consuming attacks, which leads MC to do most of the job to save on magic stones. That thing with appearing in her world and so on? That's doesn't exist (Maybe exist much later on in the story)

No plot of Lucelia not being level reset and all that plot with Demon King and so on, the novel has her appearing instantly as a loli, and she is condescending from the start, nothing much of this "karma" that she has suffered in the last and this chapter.
Although there is a plot regarding Demons, as they fight a Demon Baron later, and since Lucelia is a Viscount, she would be stronger, although her level is reset, so she is weaker. So there should be some plot about demons doing something in secret.
Here is an older post of mine with a bit more info: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ku-eiyuutan-vol-3-ch-21.1624065/post-20439264
It just look like novel was the most generic trash and manga fundamentally changed the story to make it interesting as hell. First time seeing such a thing happen tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there is even anything he could do to help Lucelia? He can't really keep her summoned (unless this turns into a how to live in the dungeon series.) The only way I can currently think of for how he could help is if she could live in Sylphies world.

I don't feel like she deserves to live like that without even knowing why.

Dex-chan lover
The MC in this manga is a bit of a tool. It's probably B-tier obnoxiousness.

Users who are viewing this thread