Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Volume extras

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Guys, I also have bad news.

I have to go to work tomorrow.

(I never said the bad news was related to the manga.)

Oh and more importantly that "bad news" guy is literally just spamming that same line in a bunch of places. Here's him saying it in a series that is obviously not cancelled. If you try to check his profile to see his post history, it's private and probably specifically so we can't see that he's posting it everywhere.

Last edited:
Contributor
I find Shia kinda fascinating especially because there's so taciturn and there's so little info about her. It's a shame she hasn't been getting enough screentime more than the necessary body double duties. She is more of a plot device than a character right now, but until things are revealed about her she also has high potential for development.

I know her master-pupil shtick here with Tigur is just a throwaway gag, but it would be interesting if she somehow got involved in the equation turning this into a love polygon or something... (maybe because I just don't like love triangles all that much)

Users who are viewing this thread