Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga

Double-page supporter
After read 4 volume of LN, i can 100% say this is a "simple" daily life of a op discriminated MC....
The story is not too boring and main selling points are the bystander reactions.
There aren't much connection between each arcs.
There aren't any "Wow" or "damn" but only "oh" and 'ok" moments

Edit: No sure does MC have face blindness or he just doesn't give a damn

I'll give it a 5, there is nothing interesting here... op character just goes around making people say wow... done...

over 400 people have voted this 10... where should I even begin?

Fed-Kun's army
@Fratello
Different people, different tastes. That's where it begins and where it ends.
Some people enjoy the extraordinary, some people enjoy the mundane. Those 400+ just find this more enjoyable than you.
Or they just randomly hit a number, either or.

@SingLove
I can see where you are coming from, but here people easily give 10 and 0... idk how u can get a 0?? and a 10 is usually reserved for something with a great story, art, and character development. that's my point! I think people should rate the works a bit more seriously, there are works that I love yet they have gotten an 8 or 9 from me.

Double-page supporter
Most people have already said what there is to say. Enjoyable, but there's basically no tension at all. The protagonist even looks completely bored, which turns me pretty off.

He is supposedly an underdog, because he is 'classless'. But seriously, how many mathematicians were born with the ability to imagine three-dimensional matrices in their head? Video game logic doesn't necessarily translate neatly into reality...

This is my first time leaving a review in the comments, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong. It's probably going to have spoilers so watch out. (Warning: major rambling ahead since I've read the entire story and was a bit dissapointed) oh and sorry if I made any mistakes, this is my first time commenting on this site and I'm on my tablet.
My thoughts on this is that it's mediocre, the writing is ok and that it's a basic power fantasy. I'm a bit dissapointed since I was hoping the author would lean hard into the classless thing and have him try his hardest and work around his limitations, there was kinda that feeling in the start with him being 10 and learning to beat that guy girl who looks like a guy with being able two hit twice in one move,the way it was solved was him just doing it but better, which I thought was weird but I kinda rolled with it, but it starts to get really questionable when 8 years later he learns high class and become diety level or whatever while not having any skills technically, I could accept being able to move your wrists really fast, but how do you replicate a skill which makes your divine barrier stronger and such, there's a poor explanation for everything and the pace is too fast for someone supposed to be weak according to the gods, it's genuinely bizzare, when after he beat his mother and went to learn magic, I was hoping for a rise in quality with him truly struggling to learn magic with him memorizing alot of math... he is trying to move up to the second grade in all his classes, which takes two years for the average person, it's genuinely stupid, he has been learning magic for a year at most and he is running circle's around experts, this series is a bit dissapointing so I gave it a rating of 6, it's fine, it has interesting concepts executed poorly but nothing really stands out. I wonder if there are other series like what I wished from this series, there is "the gamer" on webtoon but that's more of someone with high potential just growing stronger. I'm sorry for rambling, but if your reading this, the classless hero is a okay read if you got nothing better to do but it genuinely has no direction (which doesn't make something bad, just look at aura from another planet on webtoon, that had no direction and changed genre's every 10 episodes, only having comedy consistent, leading to a fittingly underwhelming ending) but here it's bad as its a story driven story that's speedrunning through the plot and then just changes settings after it just let the MC get what he wanted which was to beat his mom in a fight. I'm going to stop now as nobody is going to read thjs, but it was nice to give my thoughts.

@yamiWasTaken once again that's not the point when you rate something it should be about quality not just how you feel, there are pieces of music I love and yet I know they are shit... I will not give them 10 jus cuz I love them, they deserve a low score even tho I love them, hopefully, this time I'm clear enough

oh this manga is shit so I give it 1, HELL NO... it may have good art quality or good narration maybe not your cup of tea but 1 is like telling everyone it is a blank page... same goes for giving 10, 10 is reserved for masterpieces.

@Fratello it depends on you tho.

Also do you understand the point of this story? Do you even read the Description? Why not try to understand the meaning of the description or the Title? hhmm?? It says he's classless so he's making his effort to become one. Well you wont know unless you understand it lol

@yamiWastaken once again seems like my point is not getting across, lets say the story is perfect, if the art is bad or the progression is bad or there is a problem with character presentation, it will not deserve a 10, a 9 maybe? 8? 7? perfect, but 10 is something you should give for a masterpiece where everything is of high quality, this work for example has at best, mediocre art quality, story wise I will leave it to you to decide. the point is your personal feeling about a work should not overpaint the quality of the said work, your personal feeling for sure will affect the final score you give... damn that girl is beautiful, perfect, what about her personality? how does she think? just BCS she is 10 out of 10 in looks does not mean she is a perfect 10. maybe for you, her looks are more important, okay you can give more value to it but the rest still got their own value, even if they are low. I hope it is clear now, bcs if it is not idk what to say anymore. I'm not trying to argue by the way, it is a civil discussion.

another example, the anime "legend of galactic heroes" is a masterpiece the story and characters are perfect even the art quality for its time is pretty good (not anymore when you compare it to the modern works) even the freaking music was perfect cuz they used Mahler symphonies so that is a 10 out of 10 for me but my personal feeling may have effected the final score by one point then there are people that give the same work a score of 1... like damn can you at least give it a 2 or 3 for the fucking music? how can you even question Mahlers symphony No.2 Ressurection? then we got another popular anime, "sword art online" I personally really enjoyed it and rewatched it few times but I can not give it a 10 out of 10, mainly BCS how the story develops and how the feeling of danger in the first arc slowly fades away or cuz how the art quality dropped a bit mid season... a 7? that would be my score, an 8? reasonable... but a 10 would be a bit too much. and there again people give the same work a score of 1... like what on earth... once again, the only work that deserves a 1 is a manga without pictures or a book without text and only works where all aspects of them are perfect deserve a 10. do you consider this the best manga you have ever read? if yes then fine it can be that this is what you consider perfect art quality and story telling who am I to judge ? if not does it deserve the same score as the best manga you have ever read?

I'm gonna make it a bit longer now lol sorry
last example, I promise, some times there are music tracks that I just love, I really love them yet I know they are shit... I love them but I know they are not a 10, and then there is this music that I know is a 10, I just cant like it... but it is still a 10, just not my taste.

Imagine basing everything on your standards and telling people how to rate stuff
also, im guessing this wont get far since they didnt put reincarnation in the tags

This dude is like us replaying an open-world game/RPG after clearing it.

Jokes aside this was actually pretty fun(ny) so I'd give it an 8

So what? In the end he will find his class is [Demi God] or something?
This is like playing new game+ in the easiest level

Lol author washed it down the drain what so ever lil bit of good things left in it. To me History's strongest disciple had really good "weak to strong thru hardwork theme".

Logic: Omg, only masters can do an ultra super nuclear fire bomb.

Arel: Ayo isn't it the same as a normal fire ball??

Logic: FUck OFf damn OP mudafaker

Users who are viewing this thread