Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want You To Come To Our House [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
To be honest i think many Guys are Like him in real Life i mean i Had a First Love aswell and the though of any Guy Put His dick inside my First Love First before me Made me nearly Go insane good that she Likes me aswell so i got her First before another Dude could taint her virginity
you should get investigated

Any logical human being :
Ask the neighbor or maybe a relative to let your daughter stay with them for a couple of days
This Freaking woman :
Ask the guy she slept with and She doesn't know much about him, to stay with her daughter for a couple of days without any adult supervision

yep this is fiction alright

Dex-chan lover
and who the fuck said he's gonna become a good guy later on???
nothing can redeem you after pulling shit like this...

Dex-chan lover
You equate attempted rape due to being mentally unstable to having more balls than the guy who feels strange about fucking his classmate because he slept with her mom first?
The guy feels strange about fucking EVERYONE! just like every damn generic ass virgin manga self-insert "relatable" MC, the chick from the other chapter was literally his SEX FRIND, he KNOWS her well, she's not some random ass stranger that threw herself onto him, yet he acted around her like he never touched a women before, absolutely pathetic lmao

Dex-chan lover
Welp thats a big change from the WN.
Not that i mind it though, the WN was kinda lovey dovey most of the time
I'm back and forth honestly, visually the manga might "need" the added drama to "sell" it, but I doubt we'll get the character depth of everyone as you do in the novel. Yes, you could say that of most adaptations, but as is evidenced here, it can dramatically alter the characters.

But I agree, it was far more lovey dovey than expected, exponentially.

Dex-chan lover
Are we sure this mango is not the usual adaptation of a "webnovel transitioned to light novel for funsies and munies"? Because if what you guys read is the web novel it's normal that a manga is adapted from their light novel counterpart due to their higher quality (and profitability) and have some serious changes.
This plot is different from the WEB novel. The Light Novel hasn't been translated, so there's a good chance the manga is adapting that instead of the WN.
This work actually doesn't have a Light Novel, only source is the Web Novel, so changes are from WN to Manga

Dex-chan lover
In a way, MC's involvement to turn the plot around morphed FMC's original interest into a monster.

They're in the plot of an NTR manga. Like literally the guy isekai'd into an actual storyline from an actual NTR work. If the MMC is going to morph from NTR scumbag delinquent into nervous but basically harmless/decent guy, the universe has to course correct so there is some NTR, hence turning the spineless simp canon MMC into the creepy possessive rapist monster so he can NTR the FMC from our protag guy.

At least that's what I'll tell myself so this makes some semblance of sense.

Dex-chan lover
I get that they want to make the story a little different or more exciting by their standards, but to change the narrative at the cost of the future development of a character seems more detrimental to me.

I mean, they could still go through with Sohei’s growth, but it would feel less convincing and he ends up being more hated as a character, so not many would care about his growth making him a generic villain. Another situation like this also already happens in the future, so what is even the point.

Just adding my two cents along with everyone else who’s read the WN on how this differed from the WN.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They're in the plot of an NTR manga. Like literally the guy isekai'd into an actual storyline from an actual NTR work. If the MMC is going to morph from NTR scumbag delinquent into nervous but basically harmless/decent guy, the universe has to course correct so there is some NTR, hence turning the spineless simp canon MMC into the creepy possessive rapist monster so he can NTR the FMC from our protag guy.

At least that's what I'll tell myself so this makes some semblance of sense.
That’s actually what the MMC has been afraid of the entire WN. He’s aware it’s an NTR manga world and is afraid the world would alter in some inconceivable manga way, and it kind of did in an actual good way, but not in this way this manga is showing. In the WN, some characters started becoming aware that their way of thinking is off, but those who were satisfied with their situation dismissed it while those who realized that they’re bad changed for the better. (Well, almost all of em)

Dex-chan lover
It's like the Spiderman unmasking meme.
He tore her shirt to find black. Tore off the black, and found polkadots. Tore it off again and found chibi Shizuna covering the nips. And so on.

Dex-chan lover
WN Sohei was such a bro after redemption. Now the manga ruined it. No matter how great manga Sohei redemption will be, he won't be seen as a human being anymore. Wth...

P.S.: The black bar is worse than racism. It's overly massive. And that's the best part kekw

Group Leader
waiting for NTR King to save the heroine

to be honest, from the start, I was always confused as to what NTR actually meant,
I feel like the scope is too wide in some stories,
and now, I don't even know how or what NTR is doing here
NTR is friends we made along the way

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, Sohei in the novel is a pretty good and decent guy. The rapist is his friend. Sohei even become one of Ryuichi's buddy and managed to get an older woman interested in him.

#JusticeforSohei
I wonder if their characters are being combined and Akira and his sister are going to be written out in this version.

Users who are viewing this thread