Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Noa-Senpai and Summer Vacation Plans

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely wish the author would give some POV for her personal thoughts beyond what she might say publicly for fear of ruining the relationship, because there is no "friendship" where you are upset entirely because you aren't spending every waking moment together, that is wanting something else.

Double-page supporter
I legitimatly don't understand why anyone would want a relationship like this.

It's literally ALL the bad sides of a toxic relationship and none of the good.

If it's purely ment to be a comedy, it isnt funny enough. The more I read the worse it gets.

Supporter
I legitimatly don't understand why anyone would want a relationship like this.

It's literally ALL the bad sides of a toxic relationship and none of the good.

If it's purely ment to be a comedy, it isnt funny enough. The more I read the worse it gets.
It's too real to me, I've been with girls like that and I'm basically Rihito in terms of my needs for alone time.

It's one thing if she has different socialization needs than he does, she can do that with her other friends. But the utter disrespect she shows for his needs and boundaries just proves why she's been dumped so easily before, and why her friendships never seem to last (her own words in this chapter).

If this were a real person, she'd be fun for a week tops and then I'd start to pull my hair out, regardless of how hot she is. Makes me wonder about Rihito's mental health since she's giving him so little personal space, and it's clearly something he cares about a lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread