NTREVENGE - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
even if she isn't feeding off ppl's desire/hatred i can imagine some demons just giving ppl like mc a bit of power and just chilling in his house and mooching off his food (since i think his mom (unless that's the other series too) is hypnotized to think she's his cousin staying over)
That's this one. I don't think the MC's mom in Confinement King even knows Lily exists. That said, I would really love to see this piece of crap end up like the guy from Confinement King that
ended up 2/3 woman after spending a couple nights with the pig baron demon

lol.

Dex-chan lover
The author forgot that he drew Azusa in a bad state in chapter 11:

c1bI9SD.png

It makes no sense for her to look healthy now, especially since she keeps getting raped. Thinking about it, nothing makes sense in this manga.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yep first priority should have been protecting his childhood friend from further hurt..second revenge against guy, third everyone else. But MC did think tanned dude liked the blonde virgin but realized his attitude hadn't changed when she was missing. MC should have stuck his revenge plan into overdrive to get tanned evil dude once first plan failed.

Dex-chan lover
There it is. The cost of him dicking around with his revenge before ever trying to freaking contact the person he's ostensibly doing it for: her suffering is still continuing.
To be fair, he has been trying to contact her through text message, she just hasn't been responding. The log is on page 16 of this chapter.

The whole situation is still all kinds of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
So the entire time he's coming up with this convoluted ass plan to "get back" at the people around the main culprit rather than targeting him directly first, the guy's just been banging his childhood friend literally non-stop?

Nah, don't try to check on her directly using the demon's powers or nothing like that, or even spy on her to make sure she isn't dead. Just keep banging random women while the girl you actually care about is being blindfolded and banged non-stop at the threat of being turned into a cumdumpster.
A reminder, the demon knows that Asuza had been leaving her home to go somewhere (and maybe even knows more details), and yet, she doesn't say anything.
Why do you think she would help Sakuraba with checking on Asuza's condition?

Teh previous chapter should have shown well enough that she is not a "good person", and is in it for her own reasons.

Last edited:
Ok here it goes...

Page 8
"Honestly, I only want to scare you a bit while mentioning Hayami-san" -> "I only mentioned Hayami-san's name to threaten him (Tokushige) a little"

Page 10
"creepy penguin" -> "ugly penguin"
"It's the penguin suit that Penda-san wears. He's the handsome and ideal man who is quite popular on vtube" -> "He's a pretty popular vtuber with a cool voice and a "handsome man wearing kigurumi" setting"
"Do they really like him" -> "What the heck is this messed-up worldview?"
"Once you like someone, you won't care" -> "His fans actually like it this way"

Page 11
"Ah... vtuber... I wonder if it works" -> "But... now that I think about it... being vtuber is a way too?"
"You see... although I'm already a model... many things have happened. Since my followers have dropped, I'm thinking of becoming a vtuber" -> "You see... I've resumed posting on photogra (instagram) but because of the recent happenings my following dropped a bit so I'm thinking about converting into a vtuber"

Page 14
"Those messages that he sent her" -> "The messages I've sent her are marked as already read"

Page 17
"Are Sakuraba and Azusa-chan... really just close friends...?" -> "It's so nice that Sakuraba and Azusa-chan are that close and friendly"

Page 18
"Don't reject me like that, Azusa-chan" -> "Quit your "don't" squealing"
"I'll leave them to deal with you as they please" -> "I usually leave the disposal stuff to them"
"And once they get bored too, I can't say what will happen to you" -> "Once they break you good I'm not even sure what will happen to you"

Page 19
"So... you must try to make me like you, right?" -> "So you gotta try your best to not make me feel bored"

Page 20
"You see... it feels great, right? Come on! Moan harder if it's great!" -> "So... feels great, right? Hey! Say that it feels great!"

Also that "haizzz" on page 4. First time I've seen this word. Is this manga being translated from Vietnamese or something?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
... Wait, if the police guy is suspecting Sakuraba, why aren't they keeping his childhood friend that has suddenly stopped showing up to school under surveillance? Are they idiots?
protection aside maybe they aren't 'allowed' to/might be considered harassment if she's not under suspect of committing a crime or she sneaks out during late hours where they can't watch her 24/7 , though i don't think she'd say anything if she was to be directly confronted by them but i think they're aware she became a 'neet'

but at this point i think it's more about the sex than actual revenge unless the editor pushes them to wrap it up

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if anyone knows already, but there's another manga with a similar premise like this, only it's done a lot better (at least in my opinion). It's called Confinement King. Coincidently enough, that manga and this one are written by the same person.

Dex-chan lover
So if this chapter is any indication (assuming author is not completely retarded), things won't end well for anybody. Demon will just screw everyone over which is the best outcome lol. Only victim here is the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Lmao, even. Now the MC is getting cucked even harder. Bro I don't even care anymore. I'm cheering on and hoping for any and all possible bad ends at this point. I want the highest lumen count on this dumpster fire as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread