Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for scanlating this series! it sucks that it got cut short

Dex-chan lover
Charming series, charming end. Shunsuke's on the same wavelength as both girls at once.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone expect anything other than the way it ended? This series had no idea which way it wanted to go from the start. It was an okay read. I'm glad I read it to the end, but I'm not particularly gonna miss it. Series like this remind me why I loved "We Never Learn" so much.
This was a very "well nothing else is updated, I might as well read this

Dex-chan lover
i guess i'd rather a keeping-the-status-quo ending rather than some timeskip and those two are both attending hinaki's wedding or something

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointing ending. Thanks Japan for having terrible taste and getting this one axed whilst a myriad of shitty isekai still roam free :huh:

HINAKI DESERVED BETTER :qq:
I agree, Isekai should be banned from Japan forever.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that's an ending. Not necessarily a good one, but an ending nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
My brain really likes this ending from a literary perspective, but my heart yearns for all the usual romance manga where they confess and go on dates and stuff.

No offense but that ending was so shit the author should be banned from writing for a year

Dex-chan lover
Oof that ending was not the greatest but you can tell it the author wanted this to go on a bit longer. Disappointed we got no kiss but it is what it is. At least we still have It's Not Meguro-san's First Time still holding strong. Hope 9℃ doesn't get discouraged & it will impact Meguro-san. Thanks for translating this somewhat comfy manga to the end.
This series is what it is. I'm personally neither disappointed nor angry. Felt like author had no idea where to go with the writing for the last little while.

Plus side is they can focus on Meguro-san now, which is a better series anyways, imo

Users who are viewing this thread