Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - So It's You!???

Double-page supporter
I've been waiting for the manga to adapt all these events. Great stuff.

Dex-chan lover
"Master, I'm not going to forget this.''
Oof, betrayal flag right there.
Luxion's betrayal is still part of Leon's keikaku
Note:keikaku means plan

Dex-chan lover
They do in fact both love each other despite their personalities clashing a lot because they never stopped to speak things between them seriously.
On his part, as you described, it's a bit hidden due to his contentious personality, but visible in his actions. For her, on the other hand, I think her immediate reaction to finding out who he is leaves no doubts.

Fed-Kun's army
A little bit of spoilers so don't read if you dont want them.

They indeed hated each other but in brother/sister way, so they still care for each other, surprisingly especially Marie. She'll be a little bit annoying in the future but mostly will behave and will save everyone a few times. She's still a brat, but hey, she were around 15-17 years when she suddenly died, came to a different world she almost didn't knew with a family that forced her depths on her. Leon had loving Dad and mom, Lux kun and brothers. Marie had no one and massive depth on her. It does not make her choices reasonable or anything, but at least you can understand why she did what she did. Now when she have Leon around her, she'll get better... sometime in the future xDDD
That was her karma for being a shitty brat

Dex-chan lover
I think the Anime is good, heck it is getting a second season and it was a nice surprise
Well I might have gone too far with trash but it passed over many important things and the way they chose to depic some of the things are pretty dumb .. like partner is supposed to be a camouflaged ship....
didn't know it was getting a second season though thanks

Please use spoiler tags.
A little bit of spoilers so don't read if you dont want them.

They indeed hated each other but in brother/sister way, so they still care for each other, surprisingly especially Marie. She'll be a little bit annoying in the future but mostly will behave and will save everyone a few times. She's still a brat, but hey, she were around 15-17 years when she suddenly died, came to a different world she almost didn't knew with a family that forced her depths on her. Leon had loving Dad and mom, Lux kun and brothers. Marie had no one and massive depth on her. It does not make her choices reasonable or anything, but at least you can understand why she did what she did. Now when she have Leon around her, she'll get better... sometime in the future xDDD

Well, actually she died quite mature though. She got kid after all before she die and also working in some club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Marie is really inteligent as hinted how how she managed to piece most things together despite not playing the game by only watching the cgs and events, but due to how she was raised and spoiled she is the kind of person to not think things through, and was eager to jump on a reverse harem situation while at the same time to be able to escape her current crappy family that constantly piles her with debts while not caring about her at all besides using her as a piggy bank

Problem that both siblings have is that both tend to not be honest with their feelings and both have a huge complex with their brother/sister despite usually denying it hard:
Marie was clearly affected and traumatized by the MC's sudden death and carried with that during her entire life until she was killed at her fourties, while the MC even if he wanted to give Marie some consecuences for her spoiled, carefree atittude, he never wanted her to be kicked out of home. They do in fact both love each other despite their personalities clashing a lot because they never stopped to speak things between them seriously.

You can even see that sometimes the MC can be too much protective and stunt other's growth despite his good intentions as it happpened in the story earlier
Yeah, I do agree that she's smart. Especially when it comes to social intelligence... but when it counts she becomes dumb and spoiled lol, probably because of the MC too cuz whenever something comes up that would challenge those he cares about he'd interfere.

Like even before they both died she was out socializing too, wasn't she?

I just have to say, the character writing in this manga is very much on point. The characters themselves don't change much but the setting and plot molds around their simplicity, making unique situations, problems and solutions because of it.

Last edited:
I feel like this story is veering towards the MC forgiving Marie and bringing her into his entourage despite all of her past transgressions just because Marie is MC's sister from their past life... and that makes me sad. I really want Marie to pay the piper and face real retribution for all the trouble she's caused.
oh marie will pay

can I start the light novel from where this chapter left off or is there a lot of detail that the manga left out?

Double-page supporter
lol people coming up with excuses for marie legit trash tier takes girl got off very easy

Double-page supporter
I feel like this story is veering towards the MC forgiving Marie and bringing her into his entourage despite all of her past transgressions just because Marie is MC's sister from their past life... and that makes me sad. I really want Marie to pay the piper and face real retribution for all the trouble she's caused.
Offcourse she will.

Users who are viewing this thread