Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Holy shit, I just dont get it. How do the MCs in these types of stories not manage to think of people as... people?! It would be one thing if he still saw them as some 2d/3d images with a screen inbetween, BUT HE IS DIRECTLY INTERACTING WITH THEM! I DONT UNDERSTAND!

Aggregator gang
Once in my life I want to meet a loli miko that will guide me too. Not IRL. 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Kolderen in Maken no Daydreamer, MC's mom described that reaction Iike those isekaijin having dream and disconnected with their world

Dex-chan lover
i like how he doesnt exactly forgives the girl, like he doesnt feel she really needs to apologize, he just put some distance between them

and honestly im still mad at her, like she just realized she should have trust her friends instead of some random assholes, like wtf did u expect to happen?

HMMMMMMM??? who is this girl again?
can someone tell me which chapter of this LN right from this part?
anyway thank you so much for translating this. kinda love the world of this manga.

Yahoo! been waiting for this NICE!! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Angelica's Wish From Her Short Story :
I want to be like before again, with us three getting along I want to get along with Leon and Livia.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread