Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai what are u on about?. that was just a human reaction, his friend was gonna surrender herself to the enemy, and he just said ''hey, wait!'', he didnt think about fighting them right there it was just a shout coz shit was moving way too fast and he needed a second, and then everyone pilled on him, those fucks were pretty accepting of her sacrifice if it meant they could live, but its stupid to believe the invading army will keep their word in the first place, and it turns out they are gonna die anyway.

tl;dr: his reaction is understandable, we have a 3rd person pov so we know it was pointless but he was jsut reactiong to the situation

@dragotth this actually has pretty much the opposite theme, since this is making fun of male dominated media and society by showing how absurd it would be if it was reversed and the world was built around women.

The Author’s other works also have progressive themes

Shield hero just hates women and is a shitty revenge fantasy.

@young_speccy oh yeah shield hero hates women, did you even fucking read it? theres like one genuinely shitty women who gets comeuppance, and MC is mysoginistic for a bit due to the betrayal but goes back to normal due to others support, its not like Redo of Healer or some shit that focuses on so much degrading of women

Aggregator gang
Tbh it would be better if only these three made it out alive.

Contributor
@Pekwa
Damn no TLN note at least for that holo panel? Literally Jun-sensei tweeted about it tho
F2SUJLc.png

https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/status/1357148116802150400/photo/2
EtVS_ypUcAUpgub

Aggregator gang
please let them die ffs i hate people that always blindly forgiving everyone, i mean like imagine your mother got r*ped or something and u just forgive those rapist like cmon hell nah ill sh*t on their rotting corpse

Oh Fuck This shit frustrated me to no end, fucking bastards deserve to die garhhhhhhhhhh

In fact fuck the whole kingdom, bunch of assholes and bitches everywhere

Double-page supporter
What I hate about this story is how every one else except the mc is extremely incompetent.

thaaaaaaankkss!!

and waiting for another month, againn !

@Fenixr
no. i dissagreee! leave the busty milf queeen alone! the resttt just asshole . yeah .

@zafalpai What's to translate? It's already in english, just read it bruh. "Hello let alone ... human bodies(?) ... may(?) be destroyed."

Dex-chan lover
I understand that the noble brats are rotten to the core and it's there to keep reminding us of how rotten the whole nobility is. But did these brats, which hold no real rank yet, tried to kill off the mc which is a highly famous, rank holding nobility like it's nothing? What the fuck is this writing lol.
Don't get me wrong, i love this manga, but the further we go the more over the top the actions of these mobs (pun intended) look.

Users who are viewing this thread