Rebuild World - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
thank you for reading our version when you have probably already read the perfectly fine martas tartas version as well.
so what exactly happened with trap scans considering you were affiliated with them before?

Group Leader
I haven't actually. I tend to be avoiding sudden releases by (no group) since they often feel different to read or are of poorer quality. I'd rather be patient.
So thanks for translating it!
You know that I was the trap scan TL?

Double-page supporter
thank you for reading our version when you have probably already read the perfectly fine martas tartas version as well.
So just for clarification, and hoping this question avoids things you cant talk about, NyanuKafe and MartasTartas are not collaborating, cooperating, or otherwise communicating in sharing this project? Essentially either one group is sniping or theres simply 2 splinter groups from Trap Scans working on it individually with no communication, as Nerudo stated in ch. 53?

Group Leader
So just for clarification, and hoping this question avoids things you cant talk about, NyanuKafe and MartasTartas are not collaborating, cooperating, or otherwise communicating in sharing this project? Essentially either one group is sniping or theres simply 2 splinter groups from Trap Scans working on it individually with no communication, as Nerudo stated in ch. 53?
Well, idk what happened between Martas and buss. But initially, when buss/trapscans wasn't releasing chapters, I asked him to let me upload instead, and he said no. Then I saw Marta releasing it, so I asked him if I could release it too, and he said yes. Well, at first he asked me to TL for him, but I really wanted the series for my group because I knew I could have very good TS and everything else, so I said no.
This probably doesn't explain everything but hopefully some.

Regarding the situation with Trap Scans, here's a bit more context. At one point, I was essentially the one managing all of the series, coordinating the staff, and translating three series by myself. So, when I left, it seems like they've been having a hard time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know that I was the trap scan TL?
I'm not that much interested in scanlating groups as they come and go, but you uploaded under their group before so you at least had some connection.

Dex-chan lover
I want you guys to know, that having a spandex bodysuit is like wearing nothing at all, nothing at all

Dex-chan lover
Yay, a quality translation!
Shit, re reading this p.o.s,waste of a chapter characters chapter. Ptoeii
Why a whole chapter on a highly disliked/hated char author, whaiii.
And from what I can see the next one is gonna be same shit as well QQ

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, better than both previous teams it seems.

Btw, page 5 - "hoard" is a pile of treasure, the word used for a group of fighting things is a "horde"

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work, better than both previous teams it seems.

Btw, page 5 - "hoard" is a pile of treasure, the word used for a group of fighting things is a "horde"
Yeah, Sorry PR mistake. Doomskull also told us that in the previous message. I kept that in mind and wrote the correct spelling in the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread