Rebuild World - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Author does a great job making that guy completely worthless. When you have close friend risking life and death to rescue you, and the FIRST thing you do is do the EXACT same thing (wander off alone in a HOSTILE zone). That level of insubordination in say a real war zone would have... different results. Even a close knit group, would you take a friend in who has on numerous occasions created by him were deadly and costly?
But, as plot macguffin, he's the leading edge of "the next horrible event" for the poor MC. Thus, there's yet ANOTHER "Bad Thing" incoming he'll have to clean up again barring plot twist.

I tried using the Chatgpt 4o image translation and holy shit, the translation is almost the same as this one. The future is hereeeee

Dex-chan lover
So, did that door start closing as a delayed answer to Katsuya's order at the beginning of the chapter ? Or because the station's AI wanted to trap and kill them ? Or just a random occurrence of unluck ?

Not too clear on the meaning of that stare-off between her and Alpha. Was that just defiance or was there some actual non-vocal communication here ?

So, did that door start closing as a delayed answer to Katsuya's order at the beginning of the chapter ? Or because the station's AI wanted to trap and kill them ? Or just a random occurrence of unluck ?

Not too clear on the meaning of that stare-off between her and Alpha. Was that just defiance or was there some actual non-vocal communication here ?
Bullying

Dex-chan lover
I know that situation called for it but is there an exact reason the mc is so like “Yes ma’am, whatever you say” to that yumina girl because I can’t remember?

Dex-chan lover
Pls tell me katsuya will die soon. he is wasting pages in the chapters :v
the guy doesn’t even grow up, alwasy blaming stuff when bad happen

and hoping alpha did the collapse instead of just rng disaster

I'm still sad the webnovel got dropped. The light novel the manga follows is shit in comparison.

Pls tell me katsuya will die soon. he is wasting pages in the chapters :v
the guy doesn’t even grow up, alwasy blaming stuff when bad happen

and hoping alpha did the collapse instead of just rng disaster
They changed it in the light novel. He won't die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I half-expected Yumina to punch Katsudon again, lol. RIP her and Airi, though. I wonder if Katsuya begs the oneesans for help and pulls in Akira or just goes in alone.

Dex-chan lover
I hope instead of being an annoying shitty rival character Katsuya would swallow his pride and ask MC for help save his friends.
MC could do well having friends his age aside from a bunch of ara ara onee-san around…

Users who are viewing this thread