Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@DioBrando On page 19 the part where it says Nope, you need to get better equipment as fast as possible, shows 2 times

thank you for the chapter!

i def gotta reread this because i don’t remember him being that savage but i love it either way

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if sheryl will get better, at this point more than part of the harem it looks like she will betray him someday, probably after failing to seduce him for the 19th time

also hes literally dragging a dead body in the middle of the street, good approach to any kind of threat against the onee-sans

Dex-chan lover
it was an act, but that doesn't mean that is based on a lie.

why is she mad? isn't that what she chose?

and then she is scared... can't she make her mind?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand sherryl expression.
she is mad at her situation? herself? or everyone?
still I hope she is not stupid enough to back stab MC .

gotta read the LN I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa I think shes still coming to realize that if she wants Akira to reciprocate her feelings, and to get him to consider her as an equal, that she will need to get much stronger.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is kind of a pain the ass. MC pretty much gave her all the power she currently has and yet she gets pissed when it's pointed out that she is little more than a figurehead and MC has no reason to give two shits about her.

If you are going to be that prideful then build your own fucking gang instead of riding on MC's coattails.

Users who are viewing this thread