Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Haruka seems to be the horny type, and this manga is very late for the pandemic-inspired remote society sub-genre. Thank science for safe and effective mass produced vaccines.

There is no way in hell that Haruka is that tech illiterate.

Yep, Haruka is horny and not tech illiterate at all. And she has too much time on her hands.

A narrated view from 2 different characters is a bit uncommon.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Lord. Not another socially inept MC gets the hottest girl in school by barely doing anything. C'mon Japan can we get some romcoms that don't pander to hikikomori please. Would love to have a MC with social skills and not always be an otaku.

Aggregator gang
sooo you want a dark haired high school going mc to make a move on you wow that is such a dream you got mate its on par with luffys dream of wanting to be the king of a pirate

and one more thing she wants our boi to commit a crime???????!!?!?! like wtf

There's some potential with this, though I think the whole end of the chapter deflated it a bit. There was some great telegraphing at first to show that she had hidden motives, so having the whole background spoon-fed to us soured some of the good writing.
Still, the art and character building is really good! Hope it picks up.

Aggregator gang
Her house looks like it's the same block as the Quintuplets xD

I dunno, I think this might have been more interesting in the first half, where everything comes off (perhaps even the epidemic itself) as some sort of sinister set up.

Also, this feels like "girl mindfucks guy into doing what she wants" at least start going out before messing with the guy! >.< - I know this manga wouldn't exist without that but it just feels so overdone, even down to the white haired rich FMC.

Aggregator gang
....The plot seems like either coming from a late night meeting with beers in hand, or after getting together and said "Why don't we just have a gas?"

Bookmarked.

Power Uploader
Rom-com and Isekai fighting to see which sub-genre can be the most loser-est out of them all

Users who are viewing this thread