Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Its the first time ive seen seconds as the release date for a manga lol

Fed-Kun's army
hm... so as i though.. slime absorbed soo many potions, so he can now use healing... next time she could bring him to this minotaur corpse to consume some of his abilities. (just my though, i not read vn or something)

@AlexEliot
She will formally be adopted still quite far in the future (ch.300+ in the WN according to spoiler threads on NU) by a debt slave she saves and has a contract with (dunno the details on their bonding), most likely it'll happen once the debt has been paid.
Still... as of the next couple of arcs, we'll get several candidates of potential family for her (but since its too soon, she doesn't allow herself to open up as much)
Next arc/town, the captain & vice captain, the former especially was just radiating father material for me when I read that arc. Heck, their subordinates are even a joy to read!
As for recent translations, the adventurer party she befriends has one particular adventurer who acts like a big brother figure for her.

Fed-Kun's army
can anyone tell me will we know what happened to her previous family again ?

Good thing is that slime could heal since hes eating potion 😌 thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
Best slime! Even better then the slimes from the... That series that is currently making a laundromat.

Users who are viewing this thread