Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Holy shit... running away might be the smartest thing this kid has ever done...... or dumbest. Nee san, you scary.

You know this whole thing could have been avoided if he didn't steady cock block others that wanted her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Reyven No not really since her mother has been telling her about the whole in marriage of siblings since she was a child even if he didn't keep guys away from her she'd still have the same attitude she has now.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Fine, I respect your right to an opinion. Not going to argue past this reply.

Gizel is madly obsessive, and would probably not take well to another woman stopping the marriage, especially not with a (faked) engagement.

How is threathening his entire clan with death and destruction a good thing? All he wanted was to not marry his sister, and eventually see the world. As leaving already basically makes you an outcast, never to return, no need to act the villain.

You're right, he would never harm Gizel. He loves her, just not romantically. Why bring up abuse if it would never be an option for him?

The way I see it, he never gave up. Giving up would be going back after the cart broke down. He sacrificed his friends, family, home, stability and more just to reclaim his freedom. He always planned to someday leave, meaning he could never go back. No reason to make things worse, so it would be best just to leave peacefully. Which he did. All his family accomplished was to force it to happen earlier, losing a son and brother. The clan also lost a major asset, BTW.

Anyway, no need to answer my questions, they're just retorical.

@CommieJohnTeh Notice how she never replied after the father shut her down? Sure, might have argued more off-page, but as far as I'm concerned there's no evidence she would have tried to stop it. She seems kinda like a wet towel judging by the way the father runs things, what with bringing Abel hunting out of the blue and all. Bringing a weak kid hunting in bear territory with no practice, and not a word of complaint from mommy-dear.

@Reyven
You know this whole thing could have been avoided if he didn't steady cock block others that wanted her.

To be fair, that wasn't entirely his fault, seeming how the imouto in question was already aware of her own brocon obsession.

@Anitvenomz But would she really still have the same attitude? While her mother telling her that is pretty big him stopping other men only inflates that feeling from her perspective.
the other thing I realized while think about it but for someone interested in the world he is in now his interest in the village is pretty lackluster too. Not saying I't 100% his fault but like 80% (if we'er being fair and balanced). the 20 % being her believing and her parents before asking him, and her parent not paying attention to them.

Group Leader
@Hollow7F
@cor3zone
She knew he didn't want to marry her and predicted he would run away.
There was no saving this situation, literally none😂
Everyone in the comment section needs to realize she was fully aware of all of this, yet tried to make brother give up with a messed up plan.
If he stayed he would have ended up as he did in that dream 😂
Running was the only option.

Dex-chan lover
@Reyven They're kids. Any part of their behavior, like Gizel being a shut-in brocon and Abel being asocial and magic-obsessed, is firmly the fault of the parents.

Edit: Fixed poor spelling.

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro Thank you! I've been trying to argue that point, but some people just won't hear it. There's no way Abel wouldn't have left eventually if he was still capable, and there's no way obsessed Gizel would have let him.

Dex-chan lover
Sleep-casting, now that's a new one.
...I kinda want that to come back when he gets hit with a sleep effect mid-battle now.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you shouldn't run, just be an obedient bitch for your sister, Abel...

@cor3zone Which Is why I mentioned the parents. as far as being kids debatable, but I'm not gonna get in a “How Old Is Old Enough?” conversation that too much for manga. I just saying that it reads like something important was cut that would explain his behavior better than his age. and would explain her reasoning other than whats there.

Users who are viewing this thread