Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
@cor3zone Yup I get where they are coming from and it would have made sense he did what some of them suggested.
However, her being aware of what he might do and going about it this way proved that she couldn't be reasoned with or at least he would need more time which he didn't have.
3 days isn't enough time and the villagers don't wouldn't want him to leave either 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Reyven Fair enough, but placing any blame on Abel is unfair. He just protected Gizel, 'cause she's his sister.

Regarding the running away: He did the best he could when he was dealt a shit hand. And if anything, Gizel is more to blame than Abel. Abel was visibly upset when they talked about the marriage, and she just kept gushing on about how she dreamt about it for years. Still, I blame the parents.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Yandere sister that will be his wife?
Hmmmmm
not bad...

@cor3zone Like I get where your coming from I just see it as "when in Rome..." you know like the only way I could let that slide is if he was isekai'd in the 80's where the bring my own beliefs where I go would be more prevalent. but his attitude at the beginning make me sure he knows that different groups have different rules. all I'm saying outside of missing details is his lack of awareness of his surroundings is at fault for his part.

Other than that I gotta get back to work.

Group Leader
Wtf I just commented on another manga that I had seen the scariest yandere, but... THEY'RE ALL SCARY AHHH.

Dex-chan lover
So this is what the Dark Side of the force is: the power of unrequited incest

I liked this a lot better before the little sister was changing into a yandere... Hopefully that forced character change will disappear, I want that shy admiring sister back. We can have excellent, realistic character growth from there, too, right? No abrupt yandere and break from character needed.

Dex-chan lover
@Reyven Ok, fine. But I believe his parents are at fault for his lack of awareness. As far as they know he's just a weird kid, not some reincarnated dude. If they cared they would have tried way harder to get him out of the magic books.

You claimed Abel being kind and protecting his sister, like most big brothers would, is the cause for Gizel's obsession with him. By that same logic, the victim would be at fault for being kind to the rapist.

Edit: spelling, again.

Dex-chan lover
woah the dream definitely showed what she's capable of if she manages to get his hands on him again. MC dodged a bullet, fuck you guys who think he should have stayed. I like yanderes as much as the next guy but you gotta know when to bow out and say hell no.

@cor3zone I agree, their parents are acting really detached and innocent about it. Like 'One of my children ran away after I told him he has to marry his sister and she instead of being sad is acting really weird, so it's all ok.' There's not having the local's common sense (Abel) and there's acting like it's all okay when someone's getting into super yandere territory.

Dex-chan lover
He should have erased their entire village region just in case 🤩

This...took an interesting turn.

At least it won't be directionless and without story like other isekai stories are.

Users who are viewing this thread