Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

That ending 😨 although I’m rooting for the yandere since the only competition so farm is a rich girl that annoyingly speaks in third person

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone That trauma is called being a typical japanese virgin coward. He still could've resolve the whole thing better, he didn't. End of story. If some evil thing gets its way into the sister because of it and comes back haunting him, he deserves it. Karma is a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
i mean i liked gizel before so im just gonna say that this whole situation is 50%-50% each other fault:

> she's wayyyy too dependent and possesive of him, kinda understandable since he was the only person close to her and she was already taught that she would marry him, so she ''knew'' they were gonna be together forever.

> he chose the worst fucking method to escape his situation, he had time to try to find a less disruptive way but his interest in seeing the world took priority over his rationality, and we can see here that after discovering the tampering of his golem he realized that the mental stability of his sister is gone, but thks to his self exile he cant even go back to try to explain things anymore, if he gets back he can never leave and if he doesnt come back the sister will keep getting worst and worst

its a fuckfest of a situation even without the dark shadow about to possess the broken sister

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the Chapter!
Yandere Imouto all the way~

But i think there's one page missing... Yeap, just checked the raws, the last page is missing.

Edit: Oh, last page is there now, nice :3

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 You obviously know nothing about real trauma. His parents basically forced marriage on him, major breach of trust. His sister forced a life-or-death situation on him, when she sabotaged the truck instead of just confronting him.

@Hollow7F 3 days is not a lot of time. He's still basically a kid, with hormones messing up his judgement. And you can't blame Gizel's behaviour on him. She was raised by fucked up people, they couldn't even tell their kid about his arranged marriage once, and then forced the whole thing in 3 days. Not saying he left in the best way, but I'd like to see anyone in their teens try to handle that fucked up situation better.

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone It's not that the parents never said anything about the wedding, I think they never had the chance, after all, abel is our dear Maniac Totem 24/7, and it got caught and surprised, because it was different from his original world

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone The parents had it planned at best. It would've been forced on him if actually goes through. And even the sister thing is an assumption from his part right now, not a fact. As for your reply to Hollow, the dude isn't a kid. He has the body of a kid, but not the mind, so that's not an any excuse.

Dex-chan lover
@Qwaser5r You expect me to believe they couldn't have mentioned it once in passing, like during a meal or something? I'm pretty sure Abel would have reacted in someway, or at least remember it when the topic came up again.

this is what happens when there is bad parenting. for year being told you have to merry your brother and only your bother. you must learn to cook for your brother, sew for your bother, clean up for your brother...

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone 3 days may not be a lot of time but its better than no time at all, also he got isekaid so he's already got a better mind than the other kids, but honestly reincarnators never seem to grow mentally at all so i can accept him being dumb like that.

But im not blaming the sister behaviour on him, im saying he didnt helped ease up the situation, his reasoning even after finding out his sister actually wanted to get married to him was : ''oh well if i leave she'll just move on''. And then gave up on trying to use the time he had left to defuse the whole thing, he knew that the parents taught her all that weird shit but still went: ''Nah she will be fine once i leave'', thats dumb, its like watching the start of a fire with people actually helping spread the fire and go: ''well if i leave it alone it wont get worst....probably''

Tl;dr : he's mentally older than he seems so he should have tried to do more

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 Dude, he was 17 when he died. He's 15 now. He's never been an adult, regardless of how long his memory is. And his body is that of a kid, like you said. The mind is basically a mess of chemicals, which is why being drunk is a thing. It's also why going through puberty sucks so much, since hormones mess with your mind.
Edit: sorry forgot something. He knows only Gizel could have messed with the cart; she's the only one he told about the ore. He also knows she's smart enough to realize the situation a broken down cart would cause. Her intentions don't matter, the fact that she knowingly put him in mortal danger does. And Abel knows that.

@Hollow7F See above, he's not an adult in any way. You expect a kid to somehow fix his sister being raised by mad people, in just 3 days?

Edit: Sorry, got his age slightly wrong. He's 16, by mere days.

Users who are viewing this thread