Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes he DED NAO! Incoming yandere stabby sister 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat
> People much more capable than myself have proven that time and again.
But even having "achieved a lot of things" is already exceptional
Most 33 year olds haven't really done anything besides just trying to live
Believing otherwise because of the few is survivorship bias
There's a reason why adults in their mid to late 20's go through the quarter life crisis

If there was anything exceptional about the MC, it's magic and totems - and that was only because he spent so much time in it

He may have been able to drive out a local monopoly, but it seemed like he doesn't think that he could undo the grooming done to his sister nor change tradition in time. He's nearly of marriageable age, and possibly - only violence and coercion could change anything.

> I said that he could choose to do whatever... Just DO NOT abandon her.
Well, I don't think changing his values is on the list
He could also elope with her
but then all that goes against his intention of letting her be more "independent"

mrf

That why i said just fook your sister a couple chapter ago, now it's too late.
Be prepare my dude... Ey on the other hand she's cute af!

lmao the amount of ignorance in the comment section is amazing.

just act like an adult

you're forgetting he was already having mental issues before getting isekai'd and for 16 years he lived as a kid again and instead of reaching adulthood. no real responsibilities just like a kid would be, cause who would expect him to be 17yo inside? as ignorant as his father is (for knowingly trapping him even though he hinted a difference in common sense values) he still raised him just like with any other kid up to that point. in another world no less. but sure just suck it up and fuck your sister lmao ez.

even If he did then what? he'd still be living with the real world common sense where banging your own blood relative isn't ok. sure that'd make a good long lasting relationship.

just as you people call him out then I can call the father out too for being a completely detached, dismissive, and ignorant: he knew his own son clearly showed he wasn't ok with the sibling marriage, yet he went through with it instead of reaching out to his own son and talk it out with the whole family. Which SHOULD BE the responsibility of the adults.

I was hoping Abel would decide to move to another town further away after the nightmare but it seems like he’ll be staying a bit longer. If anything I’m now looking forward to the interactions between Meya and Gizel lol

Also I wonder if the parents will do anything about this situation or just lay the blame on Abel since he left the village.

Double-page supporter
@Excelsior Duh, what I mean mc should act like adult is not about he must banging his sister no matter what, but how he should solve his problem, like responsible young adult should be ( or adult if add to his past life). This conclude mc is mentally retarded, no personality change even he isekaied to his dreamed world.

My opinion to solve the problem is: mc can argue with his parents he doesn't want to marries his sister, if failed he can threat them, it's will be weird if they not scared, considering at this chapter the father scared to his daughter yandere behavior and knowing how powerfull they son is. To avoid other trouble, the best I can tell is include his sister in discussion/ argument. Tell how the future life he want, and if failed, so what no one can stop him even his sister, with a risk his sister launch yandere attack, but at least everyone now know how to solve the problem.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth

Right, but that's because he effectively ignored his immediate surroundings for 16 years. 16 years of time where, on small breaks or a day of some relaxation, he could investigate his situation more thoroughly. Even the most hardcore fanatics of things do something else here and there. To plan out what his time will be like. Maybe even plan to have his sister journey with him later since she's at least somewhat interested (before figuring out she was groomed to be his wife).

While you claim politics, now he's going to be living in fear of his sister. Particularly if he has another nightmare about her, or happens to encounter her in the future. Worrying about an issue, and dealing with a situation that has significantly worsened later is also time wasted. The long term costs for this type of thing is more than the immediate "savings" of running away without making his thoughts heard. Since his departure, he has already wasted a reasonable chunk of time realizing it's his sister's scheming after all.

While his desire is a peaceful resolution, his actions were mostly the opposite of that. Because he didn't put up a day or two to talk with his father and sister. If he has magic that can wipe out an entire region, they will more than willingly talk with that concept in mind.

Dex-chan lover
@Freezee Everyone keeps saying what a bad person Abel is for just running away, and not talking it out. Trying to talk it out is what caused the 3 day time-limit in the first place, his dad wasn't having any disagreement.

Most of the alternatives to just running away I've seen suggested is to threathen his family/clan with death and destruction to get his way. How the hell would that be a better solution, or make Abel a better person?!

Users who are viewing this thread