Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - If Saotome Noan did it for her Brother!? ②

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how being a prevert distinguishes her from anyone else in this cluster
If I remember correctly from the power level chapter, her potential was low but her actual power level was the highest. So it signifies that she worked the hardest and got the farthest out of the cast.

and yeah, the old NBR twist so suddenly it's not illegal or whatever (or never was). You hate to see it happen, but that's the reality of manga as a business.

Supporter
step-sister reveal + first kiss + stupid excuse to delay her from reaching true heroine status until later

so basically she wins once she confesses

the poll isn’t very fair anymore!

Dex-chan lover
backpedalling.. but i guess not everyone can be that brave.. and one of the reason why incest story is nice is because of its rarity

Dex-chan lover
Noan is so captivating. Perverted women are amazing and she is so captivating. I'd like her to lightly bounce on top of me as I take in the smell of her pervertedness emanating from her boobs, butt, and vagina.

Thank you for the translation (We all need someone like Noan in our lives).

Dex-chan lover
So the whole pevert thing is just a bit to escape the moment that got too far?

Nice commitment...

Noan becoming prevert even often to breastfeeding MC and still afraid with Forbidden Segs but she still want future possibility is her HIPOCRICY, now Mobuyuki should to be with Lemon EOS

Dex-chan lover
I... you fuck. so at the 11th hour Noan comes in with the steelchair wombo combo of not blood-related so less tension + first kiss/first love. damn man thats some bullshit, at least if theyre gonna pull this have the balls to leave them blood-related so its somewhat interesting. Ill hold out hope for Angel but ive seen how these stories go before and its usually the most disappointing ending.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was always fun for me but the last few chapters really ruined it. The series never shy'd away from borders so why now? She's not blood related? Ok, so then they can go further, right? But no, the author wanted to play it save and choose a generic end all of a sudden.

Anyway Noan and Lemon will always be the best girls!

Dex-chan lover
no one has the balls to do the true harem route anymore... i still remember that one manga, they had like 20 people orgy at the end.... that guy even did his own mom i think
You can't just drop this without leaving any name

Users who are viewing this thread