Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 13 - A Serial Killer and Razvel

Dex-chan lover
Here is my prediction on how the black knight dies:

He gets impaled on some spikes somehow, which pierces his heart and every time he returns back to life, he dies immediately after until he's used up all of his lives. I mean, that's how I would do it.
He seems like he could probably break a spike even if he is impaled and then move off it

Dex-chan lover
The most likely way to kill the Black Knight might be a room full of poison or acid (or lava if you want to be funny), provided BK doesn't revive in a different location.

Dex-chan lover
2 thing comes up in my mind for this black knight
  • "i want to die but i got too many lives" scenario, or
  • MC will pull a death loop on his ass lmao

if i were the knight, i would be the first option

Aggregator gang
You could just chain the knight to a rock and throw him down a well. Let him drown, revive and drown again. Slow, simple, painful, feels like something this series might do.
The flashy ideas are interesting to read though :p

Double-page supporter
Hmm, this chapter is confusing. First, MC is being super careless like she should have knowledge about her targets from the goddess that's why she is confident she can do her task but all her action in this chap feels rushed. Second, there is precognition ability introduced which make the bearer become a walking plot hole (remember three-eyed raven from game of thrones? yeah, same situation here). Third, teaming up with targets is a big no, especially someone that can choke you anytime.

Fed-Kun's army
who is the reincarnated person razvel want killed ? Ende ?

why blackknight arrived at that place , is blackknight the one razvel see in her precognition (she saw the killer as male)

blacknight want to kill razvel and blame it on silky ?

how bad is hidden hatred between reincarnator ? seem like theres plenty of bad blood between them.

the timing of black knight arrival at the place where razvel predict as the killer appearance is rather suspicious , the only thing unknown is the real reason he want to kill razvel.

PREDICTION = silky is not the killer in razvel prediction , it is black knight which is male.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, this chapter is confusing. First, MC is being super careless like she should have knowledge about her targets from the goddess that's why she is confident she can do her task but all her action in this chap feels rushed. Second, there is precognition ability introduced which make the bearer become a walking plot hole (remember three-eyed raven from game of thrones? yeah, same situation here). Third, teaming up with targets is a big no, especially someone that can choke you anytime.
1, there's a ton of things being omitted from Silkie's plan, so it'd probably make sense eventually (we still haven't seen Lunatic's role in all of this, for example). About 3, I think it's not a bad idea. There's a risk of backstabbing but when the odds are so stacked against you (since all reincarnates are OP af) it's really not that bad, especially if she can get the esper take the brunt of the combat.

Fed-Kun's army
Lunatic in the cover , is it a clue how lunatic will appear in this encounter ? pretending to be a man ?

Users who are viewing this thread