Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Why would anyone keep following someone like that hero? Just leave, if she is the "hope" you have you already lost.

Dex-chan lover
WOW elf waifu is hella cute, FUCKING LOVED THAT FALCON PUNCH!!!! she did and also that page with the great tree+meteor was fucking amazing, really hope she joins MC

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone this loli sage will cry

RmJJp26.png

I don't get it, why did it seem like the sister was angry that Danan wanted to look for her brother if she needs him?

Dex-chan lover
@scripted Fine, I'll amend my statement. Non-MC Sages, in party-based stories, are always huge assholes. BTW, I find that manga (can't remember the name, too many isekai's on my list...) kinda boring.

Dex-chan lover
@shinsenryuu
it scoz her hero's blessing forces her to focus on the demon lord's hunt and to kill her emotions, so even if she wants to go find gigeon she physically can't, so it looks like she's mad coz her mission takes priority and the dude leaving the party slowes her mission, at least that was the explanation someone else gave a couple of chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
list to buy
balmuda the pot (i like tea :D )

and De.longhi (is that a min fan?)

and see the elf hit the dumb sage feel good

Dex-chan lover
Trying to kill a party member because she said something you do not like is something that should have been grounds for booting the useless sage, that he is still there says alot about how dysfunctional the party is.

@warhawktroop : 4, notice the girl in the cloak with the spider

Group Leader
@Invader_Retro So is page 4 actually a list of things the MC is grateful for, or did you guys forget to take out the ad page?

Did the Elf just summon Biolante?

tumblr_m7uqxaandG1r2sljwo1_1280.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
everytime i see the hero of this manga i always feel bad for her...
her power it too strong that make her can't feel an sht, she even can't sleep cause of the resis or something like that in her skill...the only feeling she have is her brother, basiclly this is like tatsuya in mahouka but more worst, it like a curse than an protection

Users who are viewing this thread