Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

lol thanks. but that new servant design is so bad lol respect the new demon lords realism. so now lets wait and find out who each snapshot character becomes.

Supporter
just a simple yes or no spoiler please, does he get his hero waifu back at any point?

Dex-chan lover
A million undead for one undead moo boi?
I'd honestly rather have a horde than one strong unit but eh,
I guess the next chapter will show if that was worth it.

Fed-Kun's army
So a fascist medieval world huh? Interesting, I wouldn't say it's original but definitely interesting. Necessary evil... This story might be that loop storyline where the hero became the demon lord like him and then the new hero who eventually defeats him would be the next demon lord and so-on.

This actually could take a good turn with what it said here. Can't remember the name rn but I'm getting vibes from that manga where the Hero met the Demon King(Queen) and we got a paragraph about how the conflict is actually good with making humanity not shit.

Taurus Demon from Dark Souls but has the flair of a JOJO Stand is something that WILL work

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good, with a talking minion at very least we can have some dialogue instead of endless monologue in a country with only one intelligent being

Users who are viewing this thread