Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't they come after you instead, because you had taken their weapons?
Weapons couldn't be cheap...

Dex-chan lover
I'm such a sucker for sappy events like this. I'm glad things turned out well, good for him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter is just stuffed to the brim with good stuff, favorite has to be the other goons being genuinely happy when their boss gets his hair back, oh and the madam, the way she shuts shit down is impressive

Dex-chan lover
MAma is good
Now I guess we will get the reveal about she is just hostess or actual prostitute soon?

What a shitty episode!

At first everything ok with the protagonist missing and being a bit obsessive. There was a break from the cliché when he himself realized this and corrected himself by saying that he could not interfere with the girl's work, mainly due to the fact that he had started the relationship less than 24 hours ago.

So far so good, and within what was created in the manga universe. But this shitty episode derails when the protagonist forgets all that and as soon as he enters his girlfriend's workplace he acts out of jealousy, literally getting in the way of getting the job done.

FMC herself also forgets her personality built in previous episodes as someone sensible and brave, and simply blushes like a 15-year-old girl with no experience dating someone older listening to her stories.

As the text is getting longer, I end with the idiocy of having a depressed protagonist looking for a new love, coming from a contemporary world to ours, buying his girlfriend and running away from potential rapists and escaping in a ridiculous way.

But I liked the old man at the end.

Aggregator gang
What a shitty episode!

At first everything ok with the protagonist missing and being a bit obsessive. There was a break from the cliché when he himself realized this and corrected himself by saying that he could not interfere with the girl's work, mainly due to the fact that he had started the relationship less than 24 hours ago.

So far so good, and within what was created in the manga universe. But this shitty episode derails when the protagonist forgets all that and as soon as he enters his girlfriend's workplace he acts out of jealousy, literally getting in the way of getting the job done.

FMC herself also forgets her personality built in previous episodes as someone sensible and brave, and simply blushes like a 15-year-old girl with no experience dating someone older listening to her stories.

As the text is getting longer, I end with the idiocy of having a depressed protagonist looking for a new love, coming from a contemporary world to ours, buying his girlfriend and running away from potential rapists and escaping in a ridiculous way.

But I liked the old man at the end.
LMAO the author sure loves to take readers on these rollercoaster of emotions because he doesn't show the whole story with the language barrier. But if you don't mind some spoilers, here's some explanation to your worries:

The timeframe of their relationship...
Both MC and Yurina have been developing feelings for each other over the course of a few months now (at least two seasons according to the WN). This whole drama with the potion is very recent and takes place over a couple days. So yeah, I understand that the time feels a bit hasty as a reader because the story doesn't go over every single time Keigo visited Yurina or he spent by himself, but him barging into her workplace wasn't so much "spur of the moment" rather than "it was a long time coming".

About barging into her workplace and them jealousy feelings...
Not cool, for sure. But him dealing with feelings of own wants and needs has been a core issue with his depression for a while now. The whole story he just hangs his head, gives people what they want, and avoids getting attached to anyone. Barging into the bar was him finally admitting to himself that he wants Yurina. No one is arguing that what he did wasn't stupid (I think every single thing he did at the bar was insanely stupid lol), but I can give him some slack because the guy doesn't have anyone around him to smack sense into him.

About Yurina...
She's still sensible and brave. I didn't really get the vibe that she was acting like a little girl. I feel like she's pleasantly shocked because she's being swept away by the man she loves. Yurina's gone through a lot of shit as a child (you can look at my spoilers in the last chapter), and Keigo is her first love.

Buying his girlfriend lol (big spoiler)...
Earlier in the story, Keigo tries to solve everything with money. He figures he can rescue Yurina by paying off Mama. We discover later that is not the case. Mama genuinely loves Yurina like she was her own child and is super overprotective of her. Yurina isn't a captive at her bar, she is working there (against Mama's wishes) to help Mama and the girls because she is grateful to them for raising her. Mama was about to shove Keigo through a wall after he shoved the money into her hands, but Yurina let Mama know that she wants to go with Keigo. After Keigo and Yurina elope and run away to escape Heimrich, Mama uses that money that Keigo gave her to fund the resistance to overthrow Heimrich.

Hopefully Yurina's story is coming soon so it can clarify that Yurina is not what you may think she is and that Keigo is an absolute mensch.

Users who are viewing this thread