Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

So how isnt she already chosen to be the next saint? She has a f'in holy dragon. No one else came even close to that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cephi Probably just due to formality, they probably don't want to set a precedent to skip over parts of the selection process, which could become a problem when selecting later saintesses.
And well, even with a holy dragon there could still be people questioning her legitimacy if she don't go through the proper process.

@Cephi
Because there’ll be other holy animals? Also need to drag out the story to fit more antagonists in the plot? Considering they still have to resolve the topic of a antagonist from their past.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. I don't think Natalie deserved to have her life ruined (a permanent, large scar like that would doom her to the worst kinds of futures) so, albeit as a bit of an OP power, I'm glad Liz could heal her.

I saw this coming but I'm still really glad for Natalie. She was a tad stupid and naive but I still don't feel she deserved a burn over her face for it.
P.S that Dragon is uber uber cute!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Cephi Most of the others are still flowers after all. Its only fair if you let their flowers turn into... creatures.

Who knows. One might end up a Yggdrasil tree or another holy dragon.

@velvetR
And where are those other holy animals supposed to come from? Certainly not from the flowers as we saw them already. Also dragons are usually regarded as the most powerful beings to exist and they are looking for a person who can rival the POWER of the current saint.

Also: "It will sprout into a bud that REFLECTS the one who grew it." So mc is reflected as a holy being. No one else was reflected as anything close to that.

@Cephi
obviously it's gonna come from the flowers/plants since that is the only thing they are taking care of. Having Mc plant bloom doesn't mean others plant won't.
iirc, one of the candidates will get a wolf. Can't remember if it's considered a holy animal too
The test isn't finished yet iirc.

Dex-chan lover
What could even eat a holy dragon, you'd have to summon something like a Holy spirit or element to be on par with that . Also the dragon is too cute I'd be in the group of girls begging to see it everyday

Users who are viewing this thread