Site feedback - Please read the post so your comment does not get DELETED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
1. Exactly what is mentioned in the first post about list view.
2. Read chapters should gain read markers even if you haven't added the series to your reading list.
3. Chapter titles are cut off on mobile, would be nice to have sidescroll back on the follows and individual manga pages.

1. Longer tittles are cut of in the follows tab.
2. In general the new reader. It's good on mobil, but a pain on a PC.

1. In both "Detailed" and "Expanded list" mode (for the MDlist and below search) the descriptions are cut off. Would be nice to have an expand button.

1. Why do the H filtering options require an account?
Unlike Batoto, it doesn't seem like MangaDex labels non-H as H, but I still thought it was odd to lock filtering behind an account.

Dex-chan lover
[ol]1. Too few new release entries displayed at the front page
2. The "Follows" and "Latest Manga Read" should be closer to each other and have higher priority in the layout than stuff like Top Chapters
3. To read the announcement thread linked to the front page, we have to click a small icon to open the link. The whole text should be a link IMO. [/ol]

1) The fixed header is kind of annoying. It would be nice if we had an option in settings to make it un-fixed.
2) There's no way to mark chapters as read without out opening them or to mark every chapter at once. We can un-mark chapters without opening them so why can't we do the reverse?

1. Alternate translations of chapters interfere with each other while reading (ie you read a chapter and then get the same chapter again).

1. the new layout. usability is more important than design
2. the header size
3. I'm sorry but i don't like the cat logo.

1. "Read" icon not showing up on mobile front page.
2. Chapters not marked as read if not following the manga.
3. Demographics like Shoujo and Shounen can still be searched for in the genre category, which can be misleading imo.

Dex-chan lover
1) In the follows section under the manga tag, the listing of last updated does not match when it was actually updated.
2) Viewing a chapter marks chapter with eye symbol and can be clicked to remove marker, but can not click same spot to mark as viewed without going to chapter link. Would also like button to say caught up to latest chapter (like on Novel Updates) that would mark all chapters as read.

P.S. screw @revrak the cat logo is fine.

1. This is most likely a bootstrap thing, but anchoring/referencing posts links for example "https://mangadex.org/thread/22060/6/#post_139472" gets cut off because of the nav bar.

1. On update page, time of upload is cut off and requires zooming out or scrolling to the right
2. Front page pagination.
3. Front page only displays link to most recent chapter, have to go to updates page to see if multiple were uploaded at once (Maybe a link to go to most recent unread chapter?)

Double-page supporter
1. Top panel with new design now is always static so it clutters top of the view both on mobile and PC with itself making it hard to read the website

Power Uploader
[ol]1. The front page. Too cluttered. Maybe an option to have the front page be only the new manga page if selected by the user would assuage most people

2. When reading a manga, then adding it as a follow, there's no way that I can see to mark everything I just read as read.

3. I hate the frame for the new manga list page. Things are cut off. [/ol]

1. On tablet the read icon and the flag icon are too close. It is more difficult to find the unread chapters. Previous version was better in spacing layout and distribution for tablet
2. Again on tablet, I miss the top bar navigation buttons. It was easier to navigate from front page to Follows page.
3. Better management of the read chapters mark: Mark as read any chapters, included those that aren't followed or are in other lists than the Reading list, and if a new chapter appears on one manga that is in the Complete list, I want to be able to notice it due to the lack of the read mark

1. The color of names on the forum, I understand the color indicates rank, but still I forget. Also will make it easier to sort whom I’m talking to, and the rank could be changed to an emblem instead.

2. Background color options, more is better. And infinity is endlessly better.

3. Reading history, while its nice to see the last 10 I read, I would like to be able to opt in to a longer version. (Personal)

1. "Read" chapter markers needs improvements in many places.
They need to get updated even if you have that manga set to "Plan to Read". Not being able to mark individual, or all chapters as read also takes up a lot of time in many situations. Having a column on the front page's follows tab to show Read chapters would also be nice.

2. Not being able to see multiple pages on the front page is very inconvenient.

3. (edited) Fixed Headers are infuriating on every site that has them, and this one is no exception.

[*] No exact date for chapters (show on hover the exact upload time for example)
[*] Front page is too full of stuff
[*] No easy way to request a cover page update for a certain title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread