Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - The 76th move

Dex-chan lover
@unknownids
Its the Takagi-san author. You should be glad that he's at least discovered the passage of time. Perhaps in his next manga he'll figure out the concept of "relationship progress". Don't count on it though.

Double-page supporter
aye, thx for the scanlation guys!

tbf it's really felt like a long time we got to see those 2 together and ayumu usual "u r cute, senpai" response

Aggregator gang
ah yes, the typical cycle of wanting progress -> getting underwhelmed at every milestone -> and the lamenting of how everything's always over so soon.

just go play an rpg or sth.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah tbh IDK why the TL want to shove the discord to people's face that much lol. Like what's the purpose? If people wanna join they'd join, no need to make it into like Raid Shadow Legend ads. Not that it's offensive or annoying though, just really curious.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the discord thing is funny enough to not deserve removal, let them have fun...

Fed-Kun's army
Who cares about that its the cock blocking side characters the author threw in that upsets me. End-game my ass. I hate the character and I hate that the authors shoehorned her in just to delay the relationship from occuring. Im just gonna drop this until they get together and if they dont then Ill be glad I didnt invest further emotionally.

Double-page supporter
im annoyed at the story line but imagine being annoyed at the last page promoting a discord. stop reading their translations if you hate the discord advertisement so much.

what a weird thing to complain about

Dex-chan lover
Well, honestly, I didn't see anything different there: yet another half-dead translators group' server

@Geany it was fine while it was at the bottom of the credits page. But now they added aftercredits page just for the sake of it. NG.

Group Leader
Leave your complain about our discord invitation here -> https://discord.gg/uU7GrcX

Group Leader
@StaK
Who cares about that its the cock blocking side characters the author threw in that upsets me. End-game my ass. I hate the character and I hate that the authors shoehorned her in just to delay the relationship from occuring. Im just gonna drop this until they get together and if they dont then Ill be glad I didnt invest further emotionally.

If it was me saying that, there's a couple of douchebags that would complain about me whining again, but I agree with you 100%, though I'll probably read a couple more chapters before I give up on what was once a cute, cozy series now turned into utter dogshit by the introduction of one character.

Is the people mad because of an extra ad for Discord? That's pretty unfair towards the translators, it's at the end of the chapter and it's harmless at all.

On the other hand, Rin is upsetting the entire story. Heck, Ayumu's friends appear once in a while; this annoying girl should receive the same treatment too.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, imagine getting upset a translation group promoted their discord in a free release for a series they translate.

I wonder what that's like.

Dex-chan lover
Man, people sure are mad in the comments.

Extra pages are normal, discord ad or no. Third-wheel characters that exist to disrupt things aren't uncommon either.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that she just said he was "pretty," because that would have been funnier as a punchline for a miscommunication

Users who are viewing this thread