Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
So its already two half chapters that explained, on how majestic the holy sword if it ever unsheated.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda don't really understand why people assume him to be considered really fugly. While it is true that the story establishes that the population prefer effeminate men/boys, it would be the similar to our world's take on the traditional standard of beauty. If we were to switch his gender for a moment to our perspective, our MC would not be some ugly gorilla woman, our MC would probably be closer to being an amazon beauty since MC would have physical traits that would be biologically considered desirable to females. In that case it would understandable for the princesses (read: horny teens) to want to get into his pants.

Dex-chan lover
The princess calls her female knights chimpanzees but I think it's unfair
Imagine they are training or on the battlefield. Their blood boiling. And then we have the MC stay nearby, equally boiling blood, constantly pumping smelly male hormones. Those female knights constantly inhale those smells...

The princess should be thankful that her female knights are still sane :D
I don't think asking your boss who's also a high ranking official for money to go buy whores can be called an act of sanity.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda don't really understand why people assume him to be considered really fugly. While it is true that the story establishes that the population prefer effeminate men/boys, it would be the similar to our world's take on the traditional standard of beauty. If we were to switch his gender for a moment to our perspective, our MC would not be some ugly gorilla woman, our MC would probably be closer to being an amazon beauty since MC would have physical traits that would be biologically considered desirable to females. In that case it would understandable for the princesses (read: horny teens) to want to get into his pants.
It's a world of shotacons. The equivalent for us would be if female was a loli (no oppai-lolis and shortstacks), and the MC was a gorgeous, thicc college student.

Dex-chan lover
This is the only time Harem ending would be appropriate. Genuinely hope he ends up scooping all these love struck women craving genuine masculinity up and into his arms.
It would be, it's established in this world that lower ranking women share their husbands with relatives and neighbors.

It's unheard of for nobles though, which is the reason why Anastasia was hesistant to jump on Astarte's plan.

Dex-chan lover
This is the only time Harem ending would be appropriate. Genuinely hope he ends up scooping all these love struck women craving genuine masculinity up and into his arms.
This would be the equivalent of rooting for a female protag to became everyone’s woman and just be their toy 24/7.

Considering men are mostly property, resigning himself to fuck everyone would just ruin his reputation.

Dex-chan lover

Its culture

I mean at a time in one area in the world a women who has a whale body type is considered 10/10 in most part of the world that would not have been the case today.

Thats just how their society works there is probably some hystorical reason for that like during that time fat=healthy and healthy=a lot of babies so being fat would be the prefered wife.

Men being rare or something is probably one of the contributor to this preference. But hey just like irl most people would prefer a slim women but other still like the whale body type in this case there are some women who prefer the muscle type.

Dex-chan lover
it should end like isekai wa smartphone where the mc has 9 wives lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, after two weeks of waiting, it's here!

I'm definitely looking forward to how the story progresses from here. The request for a larger chastity belt caught me off guard lol

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, but the spiky bubbles keep throwing me off. Did they really use some super spiky bubbles for internal monologue? Ughhh

Dex-chan lover
I really want the MC to befriend a femboi in this world, and have all the woman jealous of him. Like not even full serious, just like a guy that is friends with him and suddenly he has all these woman angry at him for possibly taking him away from them

Dex-chan lover
I'm STILL trying to wrap my head around this setting, if all this goes the opposite mindset to out world, shouldn't the women be all over him and not ostracize if he pops boners?? Even if he says that all the women there want the "cute" variety, then why are the princesses thirsty for him... If this goes reverse of our world where people say games and anime were "sexualizing women" but at the same time praise WAP or OnlyFans was "empowering women" shouldn't this guy be at the top of the world?

Did I miss something or is this just the usual JP protag trope where they insist on being a eunuch despite everyone saying he doesn't have to??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Love this shit. The mc doesn't look like a generic isekai/hentai protag, the art is good the women are thiccc top tier stuff. We need more mqngad with beefy guys

Users who are viewing this thread