Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
As much of a Deus Ex Machina the announcer was, I think it was handled well and was really fun. She just took over for him and made better decisions to solve the problem they were facing.

@fugig Wolf girl? The adorable Fran is a member member of the black cat tribe - she is a cat girl.

This manga started so good but now I don't even know what is hhappening.

@EG0611
It would seem that currently, Master and Fran met up with a Necromancer who wanted to visit the floating dungeon. As such they formed a party and successfully infiltrated the dungeon and defeated its master, a lich by the name Nameless, a young slave boy who absorbed the grudges of his fellow victims and obtained a lich form. After battle, it seems that Master received help from the Goddess of Knowledge, or at least a remnantof her. This Goddess, seemingly, has been destroyed by the Gods for some reason.

Aggregator gang
Hello guys, some words from TenKen ln reader to manga reader:
TenKen is simply an adventurer tale of Fran and Master, while also introduce the fantasy world which build by the people that living in it and monitored by so called "administrator"
Personally i like it since despite having some cliche moments, there's almost no deu ex machina here. Very recommended to those who read fantasy isekai for first time. To those that fed up with isekai theme, TenKen is story that has its up and down, so i will simply ask that you not 'putting hopes very high' with this manga, same when you face the life i suppose😁

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the cooking tag. The cooking part isn't emphasized enough to get this tag.

Good at the start, but gradually gets worse as the mc gets way too overpowered. It also suffers from something alot of fantasy isekais suffer from, too many people in the story are bad. You gotta have mc kill a good character sometimes.

It’s a great series. It does have its positives and negatives, but overall it’s enjoyable, and isn’t that all we desire in stories?

I'm really surprised at how many new characters that are introduced are genuinely memorable and likeable. I guess that's what really helps this manga stand out to me. Overall really enjoyable, and the fights are pretty interesting, since it never boils down to "who has the stronger punch" and always features some pretty intense creativity.
Although sometimes the clothing choice for Fran makes me audibly go "aw, c'mon". Questionable choices in that respect. Oh well, I can try to overlook it.

Users who are viewing this thread