Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, after a couple centuries more, everyone close to MC will die and leave him alone and miserable, high on copium. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
This and Frieren do such a good job of capturing the melancholy of the immortal. Excellent work.
Honestly, I feel like this did it even better than Frieren. It very quickly showed characters ageing more than just visibly. The way they interact with the world changing. Even seeing Wynn grow older where we see Aesir still unchanging, shows that Wynn will also die before Aesir. And with Kaeha's death, his origins are basically gone, save for the elves.

Dex-chan lover
axNnxjNj_700w_0.jpg

Honestly, I feel like this did it even better than Frieren. It very quickly showed characters ageing more than just visibly. The way they interact with the world changing. Even seeing Wynn grow older where we see Aesir still unchanging, shows that Wynn will also die before Aesir. And with Kaeha's death, his origins are basically gone, save for the elves.
You are forgetting his dwarf blacksmith master, that is also part of his origin after all is his first master.

What the hell is with the ninjas and this manga. It disappears for a couple months and always there are ninjas massacring onions. Who is paying them? Do they get overtime?

Double-page supporter
Ninja cutting onions is cute compare to this chapter... I cant stop crying...

Now... Moving on... To east...

Aggregator gang
A very poignant chapter on the transience of life and the sorrow an immortal will eventually feel as they part from friends...

... and now we're going east, so I'm guessing we're going to get like 20 chapters of endlessly rhapsodizing on how great rice and soy are.

Dex-chan lover
This Author is 100% of some drugs, bro can change the mood of a whole chapter with half a page... it's not the first time he does this T-T

Users who are viewing this thread