Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I didnt want to read frieren because of it's theme. I somehow end up reading a manga with the same genre as it. fml
Honestly Frieran isn't even remotely as depressing as this. Instead of it being about the loss of friends due to a long life. It's more about experiencing new things, making new friends, and thinking fondly on the past while striving to be better.

Dex-chan lover
A powerful chapter to spurn our hero into traveling once more. Kaeha knows she tied him down in her twilight and her final request was bittersweet, but realistic in itself.

I love the pacing of this series. We see how time just zips by our MC, decades turn into a single panel, condensed to mere seconds, a couple of words. Aesir is a lone wanderer in time; watching the world inevitably change around him. This is spectacular writing.

Dex-chan lover
The damn build up to this was excellently done, I already felt the melancholy when the reality of how time is passing mean for the future for Aesir but after the climax of everyone finally leaving Asir to wander alone again just hit right at the guts in ways I didn't expect at all.

It's also interesting that technically Aesir just went to square one and traveling alone again paving way for new relationship but now this time I feel like a lot of bitter feelings and some sweet emotion gonna be bubbling up in the next few chapters

MD@Home
This story is damn great, sad at times but so damn great in telling its story over such a long time, it is beauty expressed in drawings, giving life to such great characters.

I must say Kaeha looked amazing as old same as her mom but the waterworks are pouring out. Honestly i always said i wanted to be able to live forever or a very long time to see all there is to see but it would be such a painful life since if you meet no new people or just become a hikiomori your going to turn insane at some point and would end up doing the same as MC. Let's all mellow in our short lives and hope for the very best.

Dex-chan lover
We're only 22 chapters in and its already this filling
Hopefully this gets an anime adaptation should it ever grace us with 150 chapters(honestly think that even 100 chapters of this would be enough already but there's still so much the author can do from here on out)
think about how many cvs it's gonna use... average screen time is about 3 episodes...

Dex-chan lover
just the inevitable and my tears like waterfall:meguuusad:

she craves for the eternal love, and she gets it at the very end of her lifeline:qq:

Users who are viewing this thread