Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
depends tbh, there are some scenes here that you can add more context to tbh to make it more full
Oh yeah, that's right, and it's a good chance for CVs to show their full potential, like younger voices for characters in their 20s and older voices in their 80s. Think about the variety, sheesh

rest in peace you absolute legend...

can't wait to see what the kid does! I hope the author let's us see it!

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, that's right, and it's a good chance for CVs to show their full potential, like younger voices for characters in their 20s and older voices in their 80s. Think about the variety, sheesh
Yeah and we know they arent gonna have an absurdly big cast anyway, so it'll be a good chance to show off the flexible va's

Dex-chan lover
• Forcing herself to get Directly Piston Pumped inseminated by the Elf’s Close Knight friend who was already married despite Not having any experience with men all so she could Breed heirs for MC’s eventual return
bro...
damn :02:

Dex-chan lover
bro...
damn :02:
It’s true man
there’s no lab to artificially do the deed
so she had to do it, the old fashion way, the true natural way, which means it had to be multiple times, multiple sessions, multiple positions to ensure that her goal was achieved Hence why the knight friend would’ve had to consistently be a pumping piston.

Dex-chan lover
It’s true man
there’s no lab to artificially do the deed
so she had to do it, the old fashion way, the true natural way, which means it had to be multiple times, multiple sessions, multiple positions to ensure that her goal was achieved Hence why the knight friend would’ve had to consistently be a pumping piston.
:notlikethis: why do you word it like that...

Dex-chan lover
Was this really that good though? So much praise for this arc, but all it did was piss me off. It felt like forced drama for the sake of forced drama. Let's recap what kind of character the author wrote here, because he literally had the MC ruin her life:

She was a hopeful, skilled swordsman trying to advertise her sword style. MC pops up, "ay gimme dat style." and spends time with her, leads her on, and she falls in love. MC says "aight, lol, seeya." in a way that convinces her that she isn't worthy of him. She then loses her mind after he leaves her and has her friends husband inseminate her (ruining their marriage) so she could produce heirs worthy of the MC. MC comes back, "yo wutup? Ay those my kids? Sick. Alright, seeya." LEAVES AGAIN LMAO. Dumps the raising of his kid on someone else. And then when he comes back, she's basically old af on her deathbed and then dies, and he has the fucking gall to cry about it like he was ever there for her.

Nah man, fuck this arc. It was shit, and you can't convince me otherwise. It's not even the edge that annoys me, I've read some pretty fucked up stuff. I'm not mad about that. I just genuinely think this was overly dramatic and forced by the author just to try and make some contrived "sad" story that we're supposed to think was deep. It's clearly worked on some people, but I just don't buy it. Just my opinion.
Ya the Kaeha stuff just frustrates me. It too obviously forced. Its obviously made to invoke certain feelings in the readers, but the way its done is just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

George S. Patton

Users who are viewing this thread