Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoyed me that Kaeha was so harsh on him not having the experience of sword fighting, but when she had the exact same problem Creias just stated it politely to her.
Did he just state it politely? I thought he had a shit-eating grin on his face after beating her and before giving her the advice.

Also it makes a bit of sense that Kaeha would be a bit annoyed given the amount of time Aesir spent away from the dojo, the delay in actually talking to her after he arrived and the uncomfortable parallels to her own journey.

Double-page supporter
See?
Since MC didn't impregnate her from the earlier chapters, she looked for a man closer to MC. It's not her fault, it's MC's fault for not providing a seed for her to cherish. MC is a DENSEST idiot I could ever read.

UH, no! MC should really care, it's his own fault to begin with. What a tragedy...
:bleh: :pepehmm: :huh:
Are you retarded? Are you even reading this shit, or just looking at the pictures? That's got be the stupidiest take i have ever read on this whole fucking website.

Dex-chan lover
Are you retarded? Are you even reading this shit, or just looking at the pictures? That's got be the stupidiest take i have ever read on this whole fucking website.
i get that they're joking but man adding another half-elf would just hurt our mc

Dex-chan lover
See?
Since MC didn't impregnate her from the earlier chapters, she looked for a man closer to MC. It's not her fault, it's MC's fault for not providing a seed for her to cherish. MC is a DENSEST idiot I could ever read.

UH, no! MC should really care, it's his own fault to begin with. What a tragedy...
:bleh: :pepehmm: :huh:
Holy Brainrot man, whatever stuff you're on, you better stop taking it ô_o ..

Dex-chan lover
Man Kaeha already gave off Yandere vibes, but thats just plain nasty ô_o.. Also the audacity looking back she had to be mad at mc for not talking to her the 3 weeks he stayed there makes it worse 😐

Contributor
Disgusting... this author is really addicted to drama and tragedy... all this rush and time skips make it really hard to truly enjoy this series... this pessimistic depri drama view of immortality and extreme long lives really annoy me, why focus only on the bad when you can also focus on the good... have fun make cute girls kids stay with them for a while raise the child with them train fight go on adventures have fun but no... just time skips dense mc short scenes of reaching goals and more time skips 15 supposed years and we didn't even get a proper scene with mc and kaeha hugging... and she even gave birth to that dumbo who only has luck going for him... :mad:

Makes me remember why I put this series on ice for a year after chapter 15... there are already so few series with a elf mc and then they have to make the whole focus on them aging slower than others and time skips whenever they can and the
corresponding drama... feels just plain lazy.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoyed me that Kaeha was so harsh on him not having the experience of sword fighting, but when she had the exact same problem Creias just stated it politely to her.
She's his instructor. It's her job to be harsh

Users who are viewing this thread