Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's quite the apt comparison. Humans and Neanderthals coexisted for many thousands of years. It's closer to normal evolution than genocide. We don't even know how much they fought, or if they just avoided each other most of the time.

The "extinction" in Japan took only a fraction of the time, and was much more political, and probably much more violent. The label "genocide" might not be absolute there, but it's at least an approximate term.
The extinction of the Emishi took place over the Heian period, so around 200 - 300 years-ish. It was a genocide since the Emishi are no longer around as a distinct group, having been absorbed wholesale into the wider Japanese population, but they weren't getting systematically executed in death camps.

The best modern day equivalent would be what's happening in Tibet and Inner Mongolia with the Han Chinese intermarrying and wiping out native culture, assimilating these disparate ethnic groups into the wider Chinese population.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe in the future he can get a horse descended from his faithful companion.

Dex-chan lover
honestly the most genuine "japanese culture in isekai good" because of the mention of kaeha's family

Dex-chan lover
The best modern day equivalent would be what's happening in Tibet and Inner Mongolia with the Han Chinese intermarrying and wiping out native culture, assimilating these disparate ethnic groups into the wider Chinese population.

I am not saying that Tibet is not occupied. CCP isnt supressing Tibetian Budhism to the point of a cultural genocide. That CCP isnt migrating party loyal Han Chinese to Inner Mongolia and Tibet.

But we shouldn't talk about different ethnicitys intermarrying and procreating. As that is a slippery slope. Aint that right fellow Germanics.

Aggregator gang
If I was an immortal all powerful elf I'd make the Oni stop kidnapping all the human women to create a slave caste, by kidnapping all the Oni women to create a ruler class of half-elves

Becoming an immortal demon king with an Oni harem is super important for world peace I swear

Supporter
I really enjoy these journey type series. Thanks for keeping the series going.

No, this can't be I caught up no I must know more I want to know if the other characters he met in his journey are dead or not

Also finally some proper isekai stuff and bro can cut it in 2!??!????

Fed-Kun's army
No, this can't be I caught up no I must know more I want to know if the other characters he met in his journey are dead or not

Also finally some proper isekai stuff and bro can cut it in 2!??!????
my friend did you forget he made a CONTROLLED earthquake happen during the elf enslavement incident. if he can do that it is not really a stretch to think he can split the very island in half. it can't be stated enough that Aesir is basically a god walking among mortals the difference in power is that absurd

Users who are viewing this thread