Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp Maybe something came up with the previous artist that stopped them from resuming their manga, and the publishers had to wait for their contract with Hanano Risa to lapse before they could reboot the manga.

Personally I find it interesting the previous artist was following after Hidaka Nami's LN art more, while this artist is using their own style.

Aggregator gang
In the last series, Luther was hot but in here HE'S HOTTER 😫 thanks for taking this reboot as your project again! Even tho the last series already quite far but yeah

Fed-Kun's army
the clothing and britney look better in this version, so i'm not complaining. sad to hear the previous one got axed, though

Dex-chan lover
A little extra info on Britney's own family:

Her dad (grandpa's son) eloped with another woman long ago and was never seen again. Her mom refused to take care of Britney and went back to her own family.

Mom's the shameless opportunist type of noble, btw.

Dex-chan lover
Why do isekai protagonists assume that medieval era people do not know what irrigation is?
Moving spring water to city centers is like a 5000 year old technology.

Fed-Kun's army
ah.. its bad its from the start again, but i hope this time we get more of that story
i liked the previous art more, but not bad, just hes not following LN story as the previous one

thanks for chapter

Supporter
What's with this wave of reboots? The previous series was perfectly fine.
Thank you for having me read everything again so maybe in another two years we'll get to new content.

Dex-chan lover
Oh i was wondering what's happening to this manga, didn't know it got remade. I have to say i really like the art in this version

@Elhao
was there another manga that got rebooted recently?

Hmm. This author's really good at drawing thin, pretty people but they are VERY bad at Britney while she's fat.

As for the story, well, its faster than the other manga. Unsure why it exactly got a reboot but I'll take it, at the least.

Group Leader
Hmmmmm can anyone enlighten me as to why this was rebooted?

I prefer the previous artwork more cuz the mangaka nails drawing the fat Britney, while this mangaka..... Is just drawing a chibi version of a large-built woman, not a chubby one.

Sigh, too bad, too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread