That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.8 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (8)

there can only be so far of an airhead dumbass i can read for and i think this is it lmao

gl to all those who continue to read this

I hope it changes how the history goes, if continues like this this manga will end very soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea, the novelty wore off about 3 or so chapters ago. If the author wanted him to stay ignorant then don't have him dive so head on into society yet.

Dex-chan lover
Yuan's thickheadness is already annoying.
That nobody else able to just say 'OH GOD NO YOU ARE JUST STRONGER THAN US' is doubly annoying.

thI really hope the editor quickly pointed this will be old soon to the author.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu you do know that if you even try he won't believe you right? He was conditioned by his Parents (though not intentionally because they're both funny morons) to always believe he can improve as a fighter and magician and that there are people stronger than him so he won't believe it if he's told he's strong

Dex-chan lover
i can't tall if Author copy and post the same start as other manga ( Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari )

one of tag say comedy.....so where the comedy part? i don't see it if you mean repeated old joke over and over ya that can go to bullshit town and take left there a shop call annoying we sell a comedy poop we

don't take money but we exchange for your intelligence

well, i am drop this manga and hope the other one get fast update :/

@otakubouzu People telling him he's stronger than anyone out there will be like telling flat earthers the world is round. No matter the evidence or logic he will not believe what he's being told. He's just that far gone.

But yeah, they're really stretching the joke to it's limits here.

It must be really exhausting for that Prince of Hell to deal with Yuan and his parents lol

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder @Umesan
Yeah, that just crossed in my mind after i submit that comment. Yuan extraordinary mental gym will just interpret that pleas as (somehow) sarcastic quip or something.

At this point, i am convinced even if his parents flat out telling him that they are lying this whole time about their powerlevels, Yuan might not accept it either.

Dex-chan lover
With how a chapter divided like what we got here, it really feels like its already.. *counts the sub-chapters*..18 chapters so far.

So yeah, technically it still too early to giving up, but from our perception its already quite alot.

Dex-chan lover
FdMJAIF.png

Users who are viewing this thread