The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 170 - Mai and Momoha Become Maid Certified (Maybe)

Dex-chan lover
I tend to consider yuri bait any yuri content that is done in a very obvious and demonstrative way to attract yuri fans, regardless of tease or actual canon content. But I've noticed that a lot of people don't like this term because it "kind of" calls into question how serious and real the yuri is in your show. But if you put on a white robe and an imaginary monocole, I would say that 100 kanoujo is a typical straight rom-com with yuri elements. Like a couple of some shows from last year, but I don't want to spoil it because of the nature of yuri in this two.
it's called polyamory and should be sacred. Woke zoomers just don't understand ancient Greek concepts.

Dex-chan lover
it's called polyamory and should be sacred. Woke zoomers just don't understand ancient Greek concepts.
The irony is that this word has nothing to do with the ancient Greeks. It was invented in the 90s by Western sexologists. What you are confusing with polyamory is called polygamy and it is even older than Ancient Greece itself. As you can see from the ancient Greek myths, the ancient Greeks were quite dubious about the idea of polygamous relationships. But returning to our topic, I think that it depends only on the people themselves what types of relationships and with whom to create.

Dex-chan lover
The irony is that this word has nothing to do with the ancient Greeks. It was invented in the 90s by Western sexologists. What you are confusing with polyamory is called polygamy and it is even older than Ancient Greece itself. As you can see from the ancient Greek myths, the ancient Greeks were quite dubious about the idea of polygamous relationships. But returning to our topic, I think that it depends only on the people themselves what types of relationships and with whom to create.
Just because the term was coined millenia later, doesn't mean that the origin, the etymology of the word you so dearly described ain't Greek. I have polydactylia, which idc when was it coined, but all I know is that I have a 2nd thumb on my right hand.

To my knowledge, poly isn't latin, it's ancient Greek for "multiple". So something along the lines of polyamore or polyamoria maybe? Irrelevant. Knowledge and Wisdom is what people can squeeze out of those lemons every person in history ever tried squeezing lemon juice from. ;)

TLDR; Being able to love freely is the exact same concept as freedom of speech. Otherwise, trust me, I'm a boomer, and you a woke zoomer ;(

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou is a true god. He has 100 waifus, and they all have 99 waifus.

Rentarou saw that this was good, thus he kept on finding more waifus.

We could have this as a religious guideline, but nooo, people all over the world tried believing in 3 or so other "books".
¯\(ツ)
I mean Rentarou could start a cult :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I mean Rentarou could start a cult :meguusmug:
Boyo, we are way past the point of redemption. :finnawoke:

Other manga have secret cults for way less waifus, with way more followers. Just refer to Mission: Yozakura Family.

Following that line of reasoning, by the time we are approaching 100 girlfriends, there should be some underground cult devoted to Rentarou by then. Obviously one of the yet undisclosed waifus will be the cult leader (since this is a shounen, they are just a devout fanclub.) :p

Dex-chan lover
This is a well researched chapter.
When there are two bunny girls, they must squish and/or stack each other boobs, no exceptions. They knew it.

Double-page supporter
A lot of these girl one-on-ones, or small groups, often spin real wholesomeness even among the girls extreme personalities traits and silly situations.
Well, the whole series really, but it seems to stand out to me more with fewer characters in a given story arc.

Dex-chan lover
We love older woman kissing girls younger then them <3
It seems you are the only one who remembered about their age difference in all 5 pages of discussions. Or at least from the shippers, lol. People were so obsessed with their kiss and speculation that they completely forgot about it.
Just because the term was coined millenia later, doesn't mean that the origin, the etymology of the word you so dearly described ain't Greek. I have polydactylia, which idc when was it coined, but all I know is that I have a 2nd thumb on my right hand.

To my knowledge, poly isn't latin, it's ancient Greek for "multiple". So something along the lines of polyamore or polyamoria maybe? Irrelevant. Knowledge and Wisdom is what people can squeeze out of those lemons every person in history ever tried squeezing lemon juice from. ;)

TLDR; Being able to love freely is the exact same concept as freedom of speech. Otherwise, trust me, I'm a boomer, and you a woke zoomer ;(
You're talking about concepts, not things that just have a name. Polyamory is a modern concept of multiple relationships that did not exist in the past. Not only because of the lack of a pseudo-Greek term, but also because people in the past looked at the relationship between a man and a woman completely differently. For example, if you pay attention, in all relationship systems before this there was the word “marriage”. Polyamory didn't really exist until the 90s. Polygamy is indeed, existed before the Greeks came up with names for it.

In that case, I'm the first zoomer to catch Kurt Cobain alive.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems you are the only one who remembered about their age difference in all 5 pages of discussions. Or at least from the shippers, lol. People were so obsessed with their kiss and speculation that they completely forgot about it.

You're talking about concepts, not things that just have a name. Polyamory is a modern concept of multiple relationships that did not exist in the past. Not only because of the lack of a pseudo-Greek term, but also because people in the past looked at the relationship between a man and a woman completely differently. For example, if you pay attention, in all relationship systems before this there was the word “marriage”. Polyamory didn't really exist until the 90s. Polygamy is indeed, existed before the Greeks came up with names for it.

In that case, I'm the first zoomer to catch Kurt Cobain alive.
Wait, so you dismiss the notion of platonic love, between teacher and student, sodomy being acceptable currency in ancient Greece for teachings? It's the same currency Rentarou and his family use, and I'm super happy when they shower each other with sloppy kisses.

In this sense, this manga is a beautiful artwork representing the values of ancient Greece (and Rome, but F Rome).

Meh, marriage is a concept religion lies to you about, and the government makes you pay for that love. Alternatively, tax benefits for being a good slave to the system. :p

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so you dismiss the notion of platonic love, between teacher and student, sodomy being acceptable currency in ancient Greece for teachings? It's the same currency Rentarou and his family use, and I'm super happy when they shower each other with sloppy kisses.

In this sense, this manga is a beautiful artwork representing the values of ancient Greece (and Rome, but F Rome).

Meh, marriage is a concept religion lies to you about, and the government makes you pay for that love. Alternatively, tax benefits for being a good slave to the system. :p
Alas, the Greeks did not invent either Platonic love or social homosexuality. The first is mentioned in the Old Testament (our love for each other is stronger than our love for women, David), the second appeared in ancient China and Japan. The East generally practiced things like “brotherly” or “sisterly” quasi-marriages long before the West remembered the idea of same-sex marriage. Have you ever noticed how similar East Asian queer culture is to ancient times? They are almost the same age. The Western world does use the Greek version of them, however.

As you say. Anyway, in ancient times, any relationship between a man and a woman was considered from the point of view of marriage, since the ancients had not yet come up with the idea that people could just date, lol. The sexual revolution in the 60s occurred precisely because humanity lost the need to create a family for the sake of healthy sexual relationships.

In any case, whatever you call it, I don’t care about moral guardians, I believe that people themselves should decide what kind of relationship and with whom they want to build. In this regard, Rentaro and his family are quite healthy and happy people.

Dex-chan lover
Alas, the Greeks did not invent either Platonic love or social homosexuality. The first is mentioned in the Old Testament (our love for each other is stronger than our love for women, David), the second appeared in ancient China and Japan. The East generally practiced things like “brotherly” or “sisterly” quasi-marriages long before the West remembered the idea of same-sex marriage. Have you ever noticed how similar East Asian queer culture is to ancient times? They are almost the same age. The Western world does use the Greek version of them, however.

As you say. Anyway, in ancient times, any relationship between a man and a woman was considered from the point of view of marriage, since the ancients had not yet come up with the idea that people could just date, lol. The sexual revolution in the 60s occurred precisely because humanity lost the need to create a family for the sake of healthy sexual relationships.

In any case, whatever you call it, I don’t care about moral guardians, I believe that people themselves should decide what kind of relationship and with whom they want to build. In this regard, Rentaro and his family are quite healthy and happy people.
I wholeheartedly agree, and deem this discussion adjourned.

Fistbump for my bro
👊

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did she pick the bunny girl certification instead of maid in the first place? is she dumb? Blind? Both?
Not that I'm complaining about the eye candy mind you.
she was absolutely nackered, obviously circling the wrong one is an option.

Double-page supporter
Man what the fuck is that dude above rambling about? Your opinion might be right who knows but you seem insufferable.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did she pick the bunny girl certification instead of maid in the first place? is she dumb? Blind? Both?
Not that I'm complaining about the eye candy mind you.
She was thinking of Mei in a bunny girl suit while she was filling out the form

Dex-chan lover
I may have not touched an ounce of alcohol in my life, but Momoha would somehow pull it out of me

Users who are viewing this thread