The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Ahah, a long awaited chapter, salty and spicy! Thank you very much for the effort, this manga is really a jewel!

Dex-chan lover
The kind of man for Pairin is the type to be totally cool with NTR. You know it'll happen.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Rihaku would probably be getting a promotion soon.

Also, how many plus point does this "Pai Rin" has?
- Great at Sex
- Sexual Carnivore
- Bisexual
- Big Boobs
- Great Figure
- Able to produce Milk without getting pregnant

Dex-chan lover
Gao Shun's life is forever suffering...

And Damn, I know Rihaku is riped. But its way better than I imagine. No wonder he was able to survive with Pai Rin lol

Double-page supporter
lol jinshi and mao mao misunderstsnding moments always make me laugh 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Alacran Even if she knew he is not an eunuch, something like that won't happen. She doesn't interest in romance also she knows best not to get involve with those people with high status. It only brings her trouble. If he is actually the Crowned prince, I don't see how she can get together with him unless somehow, someone with high status adopted her.

@greatninja3 It is depend on the type of courtesan and a lot of guys don't mind having a non-virgin. Her price is high also due to her being good at dancing. The previous chapters did mentioned that the price of a courtesan would be lower if she got pregnant. Being a non-virgin is not a big deal.
I don't think you can't be both experience in sex while being a virgin. Those 2 things don't go together as sex needs hand-on practice.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Don't use that word. It is disrespectful to women. Most women don't willingly go to this line of work. A lot of them were sold to brothels when they where children. They have no choice and don't know any other ways to live. They can't have a normal family, lost the ability to bear children and will be throw away like trash when they can't bring in customers. It is pitiful.

I don’t care if it’s unlikely, I still ship them. uwu

Aggregator gang
Wait...Mao realized that Jinshi was jealous...does she know that he has feelings for her? I kind of thought she was oblivious to it.

Pai Rin's ara ara energy is too OP.

Thanks for the translation

Contributor
I find it touching that Maomao is making sure that the man who wants to be with her mother figure is someone that will make her 100% happy. The memories of baby Maomao with the three courtesans (and Granny) were so sweet and cute (':

Fed-Kun's army
EVery time Mao Mao does this Jinshi might as well be eating a whole lemon tree and drinking it down with vineagre. Amazing.

Honestly fairly heartwarming that she's looking out for someone who is so important to her, even though she goes about it like business.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose A bisexual tall always horny oneesan with big breasts who hypnotizes men and women ... Ah, just not a Hagure Idol flashbacks, no!

*Play 70s psychedelic rock song*

Users who are viewing this thread