The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@YOLF was that quote ever used before? If not then you're definitely gonna do well in poetry

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but Pairen really suitable for her job 😂
That's one huge ara ara onee san vibe

Dex-chan lover
The chain of misunderstandings this chapter was absolutely magnificent!

And, damn, is Pai Rin a hell of a woman or what? In regard to her, is it possible for a woman to produce breast milk without having a baby? I'm afraid to ask Google-sensei out of fear of suffering permanent soul contamination.

OP Pai Rin is overflowing witb Ara Ara energy.

But huh, that guy is pretty honest. Muscly like he's a seinen action protag and earnest too.

Compared to that, Jinshi is just a petty pretty boy lol. So jelly

Dex-chan lover
Is there anything Pai Rin can't do?
She sounds like a peak female.
Imagine if she were born in the modern times. She'd make more money through e-whoring than all of Patreon, Only Fans, Fantia, etc, combined.

Thank you for chapter <3
May there be a sweeter interaction between Shao Mao and Jinshi;
Thing Lol Jinshi, always misunderstanding Maomao ...
I guess if Jinshi is the crown prince, her attitude towards him is still the same ...

Awesome chapter, I wished chapters were more frequent (my impatient heart), but I really appreciate the work the author and the scanlation team put into each chapter. Thank you!

@Markgraf I did the research for you, Yes, some women (even men) can produce milk (or lactate) even without getting pregnant. It's a condition called Galactorrhea, which sounds like an STD, but it's not. Common causes include imbalance hormones, tumor, underlying issues and even plain old overstimulation of nipples (lol, knowing she's a sex demon, probably this one is the best underlying cause?) 😅

The google research is pretty clean (stay on the first page and don't look at the recommended keywords!)

The reason why he rejected Jinshi offer for money is Jinshi was presenting it as a type of bribe, probably to test him.

Dex-chan lover
@fly2555
the hand thing is something that originated with photography, it emulates a viewfinder.
Artists hold up their tool and close one eye to determine proportion.

Dex-chan lover
wooo. . he is actually that buffed up

x11.jpg

Jinshi's Aide. Is he actually drooling ow what? 😂😂
Looking at the muscles 😂😂😂

I laugh hard when reading the novel of this part
I laugh even harder when reading this 😆😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread