The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

@imtaciturn Lol I didn't even consider Diarrhoea 😅

I was referring to Gonorrhea, an actual STD, which sounds the same hahaha (must be my filthy a** mind)

Dex-chan lover
Rihaku not taking the money is fine, mainly because he couldn't figure out what the strings behind the bribe were.

If he actually figured out how much Jinshi liked maomao, there would be a way to accept the money while preserving honor.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhh nooooooo i want more.

This chapter was good, nice mix between seriousness and humor.

Love that depiction Mao Mao being taken away by the scruff of her neck on pg 14 😁

Dex-chan lover
Is Rihaku's body achievable natty?
More importantly, would it even be achievable natty in that era?

@Beregorn
It was, unironically, a different time.

Dex-chan lover
If he accepted some part of the money, atleast his future wife wouldnt get railed by another thousand barbarians before he could buy her

Wondering why jinshi was testing him... to ensure the bad people don't surround mao mao and her family maybe? Anyway this is a hillarious chapter lmao can't wait for more

That one panel of Pai Rin was tooooo HOT. I hope she gets the life she wants. ugh their mother and daughter relationship was cute. She really likes those people from the brothel. Maomao is really blunt and has a bad impression on JInshi. (sad jinshi)

thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real here, guys. The very act of marrying a nymphomaniac pretty much guarantees that she is going to cheat.

@Happee lol i didn't even remember gonorrhea exist until you mentioned it but yeah, all of those sound the same because of the rhea thing. don't worry, your mind's not filthy, just a little bit more informed XD

Dex-chan lover
Okay, wtf, that body is COMPLETELY unexpected underneath his robe, it's like that one bit where you pull out a big gun out of a miniskirt

I'm crying at his physique wtf I was NOT expecting that... and pai rin is so cute I love her 🥺 the art is so pretty

Users who are viewing this thread