The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Just here to remind you folks that while she is a courtesan, Pai Rin is a rally High tier courtesan, it's been said multiple times that courtesan at that level rarely work, and previously it's been said that her services are beyond reach of many commoners and even some nobles.

Hahahahahaha! Oh my gosh that was so funny!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laughed so hard.

He's got a great body. I love that she wanted to see his dick to find out if her sister would like. Haha! I hope her sister gets a happy ending. She seems really kind. And gorgeous.

The author is so mean for having the male lead strip too

Thanks for translating this chapter!

Aggregator gang
Hmmm… testing him, are you, Jinshi? Or did you actually have something in mind if Rihaku really did accept your proposal?

Sigh. I hate these chapters. I'm always left wanting more but I have to wait a month. That isn't fair man.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, i already read all 36 chapters?! In ONE DAY?! Damn, this series is good.

Dex-chan lover
Jinshi's jealousy is hilarious. I usually don't enjoy jealousy (especially when it's paired with possessiveness) but in Jinshi's case it's more like a "notice me, kouhai!" situation xD I'm also glad he always asks her for clarification despite his initial emotions

Mnx

Thanks for the update! I knew it!!! he was a hunk!!! Omg rooting for him!!! 🥰🥰🥰

A perfect chapter, really this manga is soooo good , i still don't why there isn't an anime adaptation yet 😶

So MaoMao also have a mother figure to her, hahaha, glad to know.

Dex-chan lover
oppairin onee-chan , lol , oppai = b00bs in japanese . oppai rin .

page 4 : there is no way that the old man with a limp d!ck can buy oppairin as his wife , lol , because she wants big , hard d!cks .

page 13 :
- what are you doing ?
- i just want to check how big and fat is his d!ck ... wait , that sounds so wrong .

page 18 :
- jinshi : now i will strip and show you my big , fat c0ck .
- maomao : yo , that is a crime , you know ?

i guess the real reason that jinshi wants to give the money to rihaku because jinshi thinks he is his rival for maomao 's love , so if jinshi can get rid of him by helping him marry another woman , jinshi will become the one and only lover of maomao .

I pity Gao Shun when this pair get together. Jinshi jumps to conclusion (when it involves MaoMao) easily, while MaoMao has no filter in both action and speech.

Users who are viewing this thread