The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
@Randomguy01 Youre quite ignorant yourself to assume that Japanese care about political correctness. Hell, they are infamous for frowning upon the west's current trend. You can see this through their recent movies, anime, games, manga etc. For example, a lot of isekai manga and anime have a slavery system in place, and the MC owning a slave themselves, while jrpgs still have scantily-dressed women. Mere mentions of these will not pass for the current western market.

And you must remember, the target audience for manga and anime are still primarily Japanese. The opinions of westerners have little to no value to whether a manga or LN gets adapted or not. Mangadex is still only a central hub for translators to upload translated manga, it unlikely has much of an effect on the animators/mangaka/producers/VAs, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 Japanese don't care about political correctness. You can check past trend from tate-yuusha and goblin slayer, pretty sure the directors or someone in the anime production openly said on twitter they don't give a single fuck about westerner SJW point of view.

Fed-Kun's army
so this japanese work won't be adapted into a japanese animation by a japanese company because they are not considered correct from a western standard

my.... that's news to me

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@NPark92 I don't think its like this during the age of Doraemon and Crayon Shin Chan. Even Detective Conan didn't even have a tsundere when it first started (not sure about now, I don't follow that series).

Now if you were to surround your room with posters of all the latest anime and anime and throw a dart in a random direction, 75% chance are it will land on the face of a tsun character. 10% the faces of other 'moe' characters. 1% on the "uncute guys" like Jojo. and the remaining 14% would be the "empty spaces" on those posters such as the trees, skies, robots, some loli's pink colored SMG, etc.

This is the kind of series that would get a live action adaptation instead of an anime I think. It's been one of the best selling light novel series in Japan for years so I think it'll eventually happen, with the hangups being politics and what kind of adaptation would be suitable (anime, live action, drama/mystery focused, or romance focused, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
page 20 : jinshi-sama isnt suitable for my sister , because you are an eunuch , so you do not have no d!ck to pleasure my sister , lol .

This is so funny, it’s cute to have this kind of break from time to time. The expressions were simply priceless. Gambatte Jinshi-sama!

PS: I liked it that Rihaku didn’t disappear even though he only gave participation ornament.

Double-page supporter
@daywithoutgames

JTiXiGT.png

http://www.autismsupportnetwork.com/news/aspergers-survival-guide-conversation-223221

@Randomguy01 I downvote anything that is against my morale, not pro-men or pro-women. Where did you get that idea that every woman downvote things pro-men and men downvote things pro-women? Who hurt you?

Dex-chan lover
lol he talks a lot of game but it'll be really tragic when she ends up getting bought by some old man in his sixties to be used as an onahole

cross your fingers you can save up enough money over like 8 years >.>

Users who are viewing this thread