The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day My Gal Sister Stepped Out

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine the main guy will help her stand on her own two feet with unequivocal kindness instead of slowly giving her Stockholm’s syndrome. Good on the main guy.

Dex-chan lover
I was actually hoping that nothing had actually happened to the sister but it looks like it has been going for awhile. Hopefully nothing else happens to her.
What worse thing could happen? Pretty sure she's experienced as hell lol

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I don't like this "I can fix her" ideology, and this manga gives off an aura that kind of like a regret/"what if" scenario to the artist's mind which happened in the past.
If you read the hentai version of this manga by the same author, you'll notice why she called her brother a virgin lol

Reading this doesn't feel good. I guess it's because of the sister got r*ped and then pressured and exploited sexually by various people for a length of time? And I thought she was blackmailed or something, but she got exploited to such extend just because she's weak to pressure? Why would she still want to keep being with those who r*ped her anyway?
She probably doesn't even consider herself as being raped. They probably convinced her "this is normal and if you don't join in you're not cool".

Reading this doesn't feel good. I guess it's because of the sister got r*ped and then pressured and exploited sexually by various people for a length of time? And I thought she was blackmailed or something, but she got exploited to such extend just because she's weak to pressure? Why would she still want to keep being with those who r*ped her anyway?
Possibly adopted a stockholm syndrome?

Aggregator gang
Reading these always makes me feel gross somehow and I don't quite understand why. I've read far far worse then what this is implying but this for some reason just doesn't jive well for some reason.
Of course it’s disgusting for a whore to go back home right after sucking some stranger’s dick. It’s a shameful thing.

Group Leader
I see, so the girl was indeed being treated as a cum dump.

Interestingly, while the mangaka is fully embracing the premise of the fanbox. Instead of focusing on that concept, the story will center around the idea of the brother rescuing her from the current situation, convincing her to abandon that lifestyle.

I can imagine that this guy (or the "friends" he mentioned) is going to attempt something unpleasant at some point, and it will be the brother who defends her, fully pulling her out of it.
Whats the premise in the fanbox about?

Dex-chan lover
having a whore for a sister sucks :(
"But dont u no she not doin it for cumming? That make her not hor"

-Some degenerate somewhere

EDIT: She was actually eager for cock. My satire is irrelevant now.

Last edited:
Reactions: W0X

Users who are viewing this thread