The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
He went all Gomez Adams on her. Thanks for the translation.

@talas "He went all Gomez Adams on her." 🤣

Any predictions what her "condition" is? Maybe some kind of anti-magic aura since she was able to repulse the prince's unconscious female-repulsing-magic for herself and those nearby.

Is obvious she either have magic herself or block the magic effects around her and that's why he doesn't make her sick and the glamour around the witch vanished showing to everybody her aged real look.

no no no misturr, just go back home

anw, thank you for the update ♡

I can't wait to read the next two chapters since they're already out ^0^. Thank you for your work!

Fed-Kun's army
yay a black haired hot megane guy is so my type! Please don't be an asshole so I can continue to love you

Also, I think that maybe he has some sort of charm magic so he was surprised that when he removed his glasses she wasn't smitten or something...

Dex-chan lover
ok, he is eviland an asshole. Off with his heads, like right now if possible :D

I bet she actually has strong magic within her but she didn't realize it or she has and anti magic like some kind of magic seal within her

The two panels at the bottom of page seven is a mood. Prince is all "I'm gonna kill you", and Renald just clapped back "Bring it bitch." like it was nothing <3

Users who are viewing this thread