The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Man that's a fuckin dick move. Even my boss had the balls to inform me personally when I was laid off and I wasn't in love with him lol.

Dex-chan lover
bs letter, but she will probably believe it and left, thks for the chapter

Group Leader
Sorry for being so late with this chapter. Usually I'd have an excuse but I guess I was just lazy/distracted. The next chapter is already out in the raws and I plan to have it done much faster.

It's interesting that this comic is addressing the main issue so early. It gives me hope that it won't drag on the topic like so many others.

Group Leader
Please tell me the next chapter is soon, because I'm prepared to slap a bitch right now. QAQ

Supporter
If the letter was fake then it would have to have been written by an isider knowing about the arrangement leaving the circle of culprits very small. And it'd be strange that they just left her alone for several days.

The letter is a bit suspicious. On the other hand, if it's genuine, then it's a really crappy way to let someone go.
And all the feelings this chapter! My heart hurts. I wonder what the guys were thinking of leaving her completely alone.

Also, wait-wait-wait! How is it that now he can interact with women even if she's not in the vicinity (e.g. the servants)? How is it, she's so far at the tea party, but that black-haired woman isn't feeling sick when touching him? Also, I think that black-haired one is a bit too... how to say... hmm... her clothes are a bit too revealing and looking at her hands and face and everything, she looks a bit old for him? I don't think they look good together, and not just because I'm rooting for our heroine.

Power Uploader
I think the letter is genuine. How could it not be, if the only people who know about the plot are the ones directly involved?

Come on, guys, better than the usual vanilla rom-com, it would be a nice change if she got the money, became a proper, independent lady, and then could compete for the Prince's attentions as an equal.

Of course, that would defeat the premise of the Prince's mysterious effect on women. So I guess either his symptoms will come back with a vengeance when she's away, or the story will take a completely new direction.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez No worries, take your time. Btw, I understand you allowed translator Kuro Kurori to take over translating the Endo & Kobayashi WN. Will you be permanently putting WN translations on hiatus?

@Kendama The source LN has 5 volumes, all which depict her and the prince on the covers. This certainly won't be the end for her just yet. http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/special/iris/niwaka/

Dex-chan lover
The letter is genuine, it's just that her employment as a fiancee is over since she'll become a genuine fiancee :p
At least I hope it'll go like that...

Dex-chan lover
Or the letter could be a " No special tasks from here on. Just relax and do what you wish and if there's anything. Just ask " type of letter.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raw.
I felt that the letter was fake. The MC went back to her original post and was working normally. She was harassed by two other maids and was about get slapped before the prince found her. The prince princess carried her back to his quarter and talked things out with his unit. The looks of everybody seems to hint at some sort of conspiracy.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 his "effect" seemed to be diminishing over time with exposure to our girl. Initially, even in her presence, the queen was basically destroyed. Then later the maid had a delayed reaction. So her counter effect seems to be working more as a treatment than as a charm. whether it's permanent or not remains to be seen.

On a side note, I don't trust ANY woman who would throw herself at a head over heels engaged man with whom they have no prior relationship. They either be in dire straits or vile women.

Users who are viewing this thread