The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The prince is a total puppy with her. Fair, considering he probably spent his whole life with virtually no female contact.

It's silly of Lynette to think she's going anywhere anytime in the future. Her objective value as a cure for the curse already makes her a literal national treasure, but even interpersonally she's beloved by everyone.

Renald is like “time to move the story line along, I’m just gonna make myself the second ML.”

Dex-chan lover
at this rate, shes gonna be queen with 5 kids and still think shes an employee.

omg they are adorable!!

okay wow though, her being the only person he can touch, what is it other than destiny!?

FATED TO BEE <3

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this series up!

There is a part that confused me and I'm not sure if it's a translation error or a story error. On pg 2, Lynnette asks "Is there anyone [among the invited guests] from a country where magic is strong?" and the Prince replies "It's the opposite. There are actually only a few countries that don't use magic. Over there it's supposed to be a common skill." ...err...so which is it? Are other countries strong in magic or no?

@mitsuki48
I think it is just hard to understand the wording. when it says "Is there anyone [among the invited guests] from a country where magic is strong?" she doesn't have any knowledge on the neighboring countries. So the prince responds saying that it is the opposite and that it is hard to find one that does NOT have magic.
Hope that helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread