The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
looking way better compared to the anime... that whole thing after this bit specifically felt confusing, rushed and left a bitter taste in my mouth, especially everything about the ending... Hoping it happens differently, but honestly speaking it just seems unlikely. Guess I'll wait and see. Thanks for the chapter
It shouldn't necessarily happen differently, otherwise it could negatively affect the emotional weight that's supposed to come from this part of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the manga does not zoom through the plot like the anime did, I want the manga to take time and flesh all the interactions and the characters..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope this has a better explanation for this douchebag's motivation, in the anime it seemed absolutely moronic and needlessly edgy. Tbh the anime ending felt terrible too

Dex-chan lover
The anime kinda sucked. Should I even bother reading this anymore?
The anime didn't suck. It rushed because they wanted to fit 3 LN volumes in 12 episodes so it'd have been better if they had taken their time but they kinda had to since volume 1 to 3 is one arc and if they didn't adapt volume 3 people would have called it a yuri bait because people are stupid

Contributor
I’d they just brush it off by saying that wasn’t fatal to her and he was just removing it imma not figure author-san :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Oh holy shit it's so much crueler than in the anime.
Yeah they really downplay the severity of Lainie's situation in the anime.

In the LN, Euphie questions if it is even worth trying to heal Lainie because she won't survive. That's when Anis reveals that maybe she can become a full vampire, but even then Euphie hesitates starting to heal her because the odds seem really poor and keeping somebody on the edge of death alive is effectively torture.

Dex-chan lover
The anime didn't suck. It rushed because they wanted to fit 3 LN volumes in 12 episodes so it'd have been better if they had taken their time but they kinda had to since volume 1 to 3 is one arc and if they didn't adapt volume 3 people would have called it a yuri bait because people are stupid
Ah yes, I skipped episodes and was surprised to see the fight on eps 12 which was supposed to be the climax of LN vol. 3. They really should have stopped at vol. 2.

looking way better compared to the anime... that whole thing after this bit specifically felt confusing, rushed and left a bitter taste in my mouth, especially everything about the ending... Hoping it happens differently, but honestly speaking it just seems unlikely. Guess I'll wait and see. Thanks for the chapter
I’d say the LN gave a good explanation, if it’s bugging you and want to see if it’s any clearer, it’s the final 2 chapters on vol. 2 if you wanna skip ahead. Though even then it might not be satisfactory. Without any spoilers for others (and quite clear already so far) these 2 siblings have a twisted relationship. Now, the exposition can easily be understood, but IMO difficult to empathize with.

Users who are viewing this thread